Seydou Doumbia

sempuki

Would the medical be as strigent for a loan as for a permanent deal ?

Just seems like the typical NUFC thing of being in no hurry to announce things.

It's "with a view to a permanent deal" or some shite. So I'm sure it's the same in case we do buy him in the summer, not gonna do another medical then surely

Would the medical be as strigent for a loan as for a permanent deal ?

Just seems like the typical NUFC thing of being in no hurry to announce things.

Guess it's the same medical, we have to know he's fit to play. Like you say, probably just the guy who writes the articles being on a long lunch or something.

Depends if we are paying a loan free and whether we can cancel at anytime. Basically, a medical is an insurance that we aren't wasting money.

If we have an option to buy, then there is every chance that we are doing a full medical. Sometimes there are two parts, not that I know what they are.

Guest Roger Kint

Depends if we are paying a loan free and whether we can cancel at anytime. Basically, a medical is an insurance that we aren't wasting money.

If we have an option to buy, then there is every chance that we are doing a full medical. Sometimes there are two parts, not that I know what they are.

Or the infinitely more likely scenario that our club always takes ages to announce a signing as they want all the media work sorted first......

Guest Bert Shaft

His failed his medical  :frantic: 

The results revealed that he has rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's disease.

Thats fcuk all , as long as he doesn't have a serious problem like a broken fingernail or summat like that .  :crazy2: