Saido Berahino stays at West Brom

TK-421

Is Mitrovic dead? Why are we buying "all the strikers"?

Mitrovic is are only available fit striker isnt he? Cisse and Toney are out, and Riviere is well Riviere.

Aye, not surprising at all really. Say this does happen considering Doumbia is a loan. That means Mitrovic, Perez( who isn't really a striker anyway) and Berahino hardly overkill.

This is a pile of balls tbh.... This transfer window is gonna kill or club tbh big money on average/shite footballers and I can tell you this now we are going down not one player we signed this transfer window is good enough to keep us up average players for ludicrous money... Shelvey isn't worth 12 million nor is Townsend and now 21 million for an average pre madonna cunt.... He's gonna be our record transfer like ???? Fuck off complete joke

Fuck it lets go all out attack:

Elliott

Janmaat      Mbemba      Dummett

Shelvey

Sissoko        Wijnaldum        Townsend

Perez            Berahino

Mitrovic

Fuck defending!

This is a pile of balls tbh.... This transfer window is gonna kill or club tbh big money on average/shite footballers and I can tell you this now we are going down not one player we signed this transfer window is good enough to keep us up average players for ludicrous money... Shelvey isn't worth 12 million nor is Townsend and now 21 million for an average pre madonna cunt.... He's gonna be our record transfer like ???? Fuck off complete joke

Yeah this bid has tipped me over the edge, too. :crazy2:

Yeah this bid has tipped me over the edge, too. :crazy2:

:lol:

Smells like a 'at least we tried' effort

Will people keep stopping with this shit.

We ARE trying because we don't want to get relegated. You would have to be a right idiot to think they are sitting around making "fake bids".

Yeah I don't want the Gloria Estefan prick.

Smells like a 'at least we tried' effort

Will people keep stopping with this shit.

We ARE trying because we don't want to get relegated. You would have to be a right idiot to think they are sitting around making "fake bids".

It's utterly painful, literally my biggest pet hate at the moment.