Everton vs Newcastle United - 03/02/16 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

BeloEmre

As Everton are so bad at the back it would be typical of us not to score a goal against them over two games.  I cant see us getting anything from todays game.

Seems unlikely that Doumbia will be playing much part tonight, that means we are relying on Mitro and Perez for goals up front which is probably not going to be enough. At the moment if you can stop Wijnaldum, chances are you stop us from scoring.

I wouldn't be surprised if we won 3-0 or lost 0-3.

We're a quality side on paper but Martinez is a clown and the defence is a shambles. We do have a better record when Howard is out though, so hopefully that swings it.

We're a quality side on paper but Martinez is a clown and the defence is a shambles. We do have a better record when Howard is out though, so hopefully that swings it.

I think he's a bit of a fraud, but more than that, it's nice to hear a fan saying something that disagrees with the standard media narrative. :clap:

Everton are clearly underperforming, but not in a way that garners much sympathy. They're regularly throwing away points.

They've got the leakiest defence at home in the league, so it would be typical us not to score. We have been creating more chances of late though, so fingers crossed this can be the game where we start converting them. It's about time Gini got one away from home.

I think he's a bit of a fraud, but more than that, it's nice to hear a fan saying something that disagrees with the standard media narrative. :clap:

Everton are clearly underperforming, but not in a way that garners much sympathy. They're regularly throwing away points.

They've got the leakiest defence at home in the league, so it would be typical us not to score. We have been creating more chances of late though, so fingers crossed this can be the game where we start converting them. It's about time Gini got one away from home.

The media is slagging Martinez and Everton off constantly!