Newcastle United vs AFC Bournemouth Saturday 5th March 3pm (No TV)

joeyt

I hope we absolutely batter these today. Get a massive win,

good performance then McClaren walks into the post-match press conference and sticks his balding nut straight onto Craig Hope.

Why? Hope is right no other premier league club would have McClaren peeling oranges.

He's slammed us for weeks and it's tedious. Similar to Luke Edwards he blatantly has a gripe with the club and he jumps on anything he can. It's also massively unprofessional ranting like some little mug at a press conference like the idiots they get on Sky Sports News.

More importantly we need to win and I really really don't want to go down. If we lose today it's curtains regardless of whether they sack him. The Telegraph seem to have better sources as well and according to them there doesn't seem any desire for Charnley to sack him.

You are either very good at irony, or need to take a deep breath and smell the coffee...but thanks for the laugh anyway..!

good performance then McClaren walks into the post-match press conference and sticks his balding nut straight onto Craig Hope.

Why? Hope is right no other premier league club would have McClaren peeling oranges.

He's slammed us for weeks and it's tedious. Similar to Luke Edwards he blatantly has a gripe with the club and he jumps on anything he can. It's also massively unprofessional ranting like some little mug at a press conference like the idiots they get on Sky Sports News.

More importantly we need to win and I really really don't want to go down. If we lose today it's curtains regardless of whether they sack him. The Telegraph seem to have better sources as well and according to them there doesn't seem any desire for Charnley to sack him.

Just out of interest, what do you want the press to write about us then?

And according to every jouro there yesterday, it was McClaren who started having an unprovoked go at him.

Aye I agree. McClaren is performing exceptionally well and in no way should be facing criticism.

I should have added that I want him removed. He should have been fired within minutes of that Stoke loss.

I just don't see any positives of failing to win today. We'd have to then get a win against Leicster, City, Liverpool or Spurs.

You want him out yet you're having a pop at Craig Hope for calling him out on his ineptitude?

What would you rather he reported on instead? Just line after line of the nothing comments McClaren comes out with?

It's crazy to think that a win at home against Bournemouth may keep McClaren in the job, meaning the circumstances leading to such a ridiculous ultimatum are completely ignored.

Fair points I guess. Although my original post was slightly tongue in cheek I still don't agree with the rallying around some bitter journalist who's own interest seems more central to his actions rather than the plight of the club.

Fair points I guess. Although my original post was slightly tongue in cheek I still don't agree with the rallying around some bitter journalist who's own interest seems more central to his actions rather than the plight of the club.

Not sure about that, he seems to have responded to a fairly petty dig from McClaren in the way a fan would. We're 19th and have been shit all season, nobody associated with the club is in any position to be defensive about criticism.

It's crazy to think that a win at home against Bournemouth may keep McClaren in the job, meaning the circumstances leading to such a ridiculous ultimatum are completely ignored.

I think it all boils down to them not wanting to admit they were wrong.  Same with Pardew, also their appointment and never looked like being sacked.

They'll be hoping he flukes a few wins so they don't have to do sod all.  Fans need to abandon the place, it's the only way.

Guest Phillipealbert

Wonder when the first "McLaren out" banner will appear......

Hopefully today. Wouldn't be surprised, TBH.

Where's your desk located in Sport Direct United's PR Office. I hope they reward you with a prime window hugging plot for uttering such bullshit.

Where's your desk located in Sport Direct United's PR Office. I hope they reward you with a prime window hugging plot for uttering such bullshit.

Tbf he did say that was tongue in cheek, but it was McClaren that started the bitch-off. McClaren deserves all the shit that's being thrown at him and even if there is an agenda there I don't give a shit because it's things that need to be said and hopefully now it's in the mainstream public the media will pick up more on it rather than just glancing at a table or watching 10 minutes highlights a week. It's about time the whole lot really got put to task, McClaren,  Charnley and Ashley, rake the fuckers over the hot coals.

Wew ructions!

I think losing and him not being removed is probably the most depressing thing I could consider pre-match.

Is Townsend confirmed injured for this as well?

Just doubtful, only 3 minutes till we find out though.