Newcastle United vs AFC Bournemouth Saturday 5th March 3pm (No TV)

joeyt

Can't wait to be on here at 5.00 pm tomorrow. A defeat and the meltdown begins.

Probably be the opposite in anticipation of an announcement of McClaren gone. I hate to wish a defeat on us and never have, but I kinda do tomorrow.  Just have to hope the new manager can claw back the 3 pts lost from tomorrow

Sadly, the result shouldn't even play a part in the security of his job. Should sack him immediately after - Win, Loss, or draw.

We had 18 days to replace the useless twat and allow the new guy time to bond/work with the squad. Perfect opportunity and our clueless owners and his minions couldn't or wouldn't see it.

Can't wait to be on here at 5.00 pm tomorrow. A defeat and the meltdown begins.

Probably be the opposite in anticipation of an announcement of McClaren gone. I hate to wish a defeat on us and never have, but I kinda do tomorrow.  Just have to hope the new manager can claw back the 3 pts lost from tomorrow

I already figure we are going down now anyway so no point in meltdown but kind of hoping it is a defeat and we get rid of him

Sadly, the result shouldn't even play a part in the security of his job. Should sack him immediately after - Win, Loss, or draw.

We had 18 days to replace the useless t*** and allow the new guy time to bond/work with the squad. Perfect opportunity and our clueless owners and his minions couldn't or wouldn't see it.

The exact reasoning for why we wont get rid of him, no matter what the result tomorrow. 

We had 18 days to replace the useless t*** and allow the new guy time to bond/work with the squad. Perfect opportunity and our clueless owners and his minions couldn't or wouldn't see it.

This - totally. They did nowt when they should have acted, but the reason is probably that to fire McDuff would have triggered a dismissal of Charnley...Ashley would see it as a failure on Charney's behalf by appointing McDuff in the first place and Ashley would NOT be happy to pay any compo due, so Charnley ducked the issue.

Lose today and he will not be able to do so again.......the fun will really begin.

We've been here so many times before I can already tell how today is going to go - we're going to put in another substandard performance, lose badly, have a brief few hours of hope that at least it means the manager will get the sack before the inevitable confirmation via Lee Ryder that the club are still fully behind him and still believe we'll be absolutely fine...

Relegation is almost going to be a relief.

We've been here so many times before I can already tell how today is going to go - we're going to put in another substandard performance, lose badly, have a brief few hours of hope that at least it means the manager will get the sack before the inevitable confirmation via Lee Ryder that the club are still fully behind him and still believe we'll be absolutely fine...

Relegation is almost going to be a relief.

Can see this too.

I hope we absolutely batter these today. Get a massive win,

good performance then McClaren walks into the post-match press conference and sticks his balding nut straight onto Craig Hope.

we had six months last year to look  for someone  decent.  We failed then not sure we will ever get a decent manger under this lot..

good performance then McClaren walks into the post-match press conference and sticks his balding nut straight onto Craig Hope.

Why? Hope is right no other premier league club would have McClaren peeling oranges.

2-1 win, Schteve safe forever

This is the terrible thing about a victory today. It will act as evidence that he is the right man for us.

It's been clear he's useless since October last year, should have been gone before Jan at least. Here we are in March and on the brink of relegation and the club are still happy to give him time.

:anguish:

Why? Hope is right no other premier league club would have McClaren peeling oranges.

He's slammed us for weeks and it's tedious. Similar to Luke Edwards he blatantly has a gripe with the club and he jumps on anything he can. It's also massively unprofessional ranting like some little mug at a press conference like the idiots they get on Sky Sports News.

More importantly we need to win and I really really don't want to go down. If we lose today it's curtains regardless of whether they sack him. The Telegraph seem to have better sources as well and according to them there doesn't seem any desire for Charnley to sack him.

Aye I agree. McClaren is performing exceptionally well and in no way should be facing criticism.

I should have added that I want him removed. He should have been fired within minutes of that Stoke loss.

I just don't see any positives of failing to win today. We'd have to then get a win against Leicster, City, Liverpool or Spurs.

He's slammed us for weeks and it's tedious. Similar to Luke Edwards he blatantly has a gripe with the club and he jumps on anything he can. It's also massively unprofessional ranting like some little mug at a press conference like the idiots they get on Sky Sports News.

More importantly we need to win and I really really don't want to go down. If we lose today it's curtains regardless of whether they sack him. The Telegraph seem to have better sources as well and according to them there doesn't seem any desire for Charnley to sack him.

Well the best way to avoid criticism is to stop giving endless ammo to the journos to shoot you with. McClaren has dropped over £80m and has made us worse than last season. He deserves every piece of criticism. In the same way he'd deserve all the credit if we were sat in a top 4 position right now instead.

He's slammed us for weeks because it's deserved. We're absolutely fucking shite. It's about time some of these journos had the balls to question what's going on rather than just sitting there asking menial questions and writing menial articles.

We've been 'wonderful' for most of the season according to McClaren and we're 19th in the table.