Newcastle United vs AFC Bournemouth Saturday 5th March 3pm (No TV)

joeyt

Starting Riviere is despicable. What an absolute cunt of a manager. What a piece of shit.

Even Pardew and Carver wouldn't have done such a thing with the other options available.

Still picking Colback after watching him do fuck all time and time again, cant run cant tackle cant score. First name on the teamsheet  :lol:

I've said why time and time again yet no one chooses to believe it.....if fit he plays no matter who else we could have busquets iniesta and Toni kroos but he'd still get in ahead of them

Saivet: can't get a game ahead of Jack Colback or Yoan Gouffan.

Doumbia: can't get a game ahead of Emmanuel Riviere.

Townsend: already injured.

Shelvey: can only be arsed in half the matches.

What a transfer window. :lol:

Saivet: can't get a game ahead of Jack Colback or Yoan Gouffan.

Doumbia: can't get a game ahead of Emmanuel Riviere.

Townsend: already injured.

Shelvey: can only be arsed in half the matches.

What a transfer window. :lol:

Only us would sign 4 players and only play 1 of them. Compare that to the mackems whose new signings all figure and give them a boost

Mitro has a knock from what i've read, and shouldn't really have played at Stoke, but Riviere ahead of Doumbia [emoji38]

Why did we even bother getting Doumbia in ffs.

It only makes some sense (even then at a stretch) if there's some plan to bring on Doumbia early for a shock.

But we all know he'll wait until the last two minutes to do anything, the coward.

Mitro has a knock from what i've read, and shouldn't really have played at Stoke, but Riviere ahead of Doumbia [emoji38]

Why did we even bother getting Doumbia in ffs.

It only makes some sense (even then at a stretch) if there's some plan to bring on Doumbia early for a shock.

But we all know he'll wait until the last two minutes to do anything, the coward.

:sadnod: This idiot is even worse than Pardew in the lateness of his subs. I hate him now.

Just looked at the team. What the f*** is he thinkin man? Riviere? A guy who has just scored 1 goal for the club and that was off his backside, plays in what is supposedly a game that would decide McClaren's future? He's trying to lose and then quit?