Newcastle United 1 - 3 AFC Bournemouth - Post-match apathy from page 29

Kaizero

We're down now. That statement of players behind mcClaren was just Bishop-shit.

I want to see Penfold sacked more than anything, oddly enough. Follow it with mcClaren by all means. Then get rid of Colo, Colback, Dummet, Sissoko, Anita and Capt Fistpumps

Guest firetotheworks

Lowes and Anderson fairly forthright in their opinions that he's got to go, like

Canny funny considering their constant backing of Pardew. Both of them can get fucked, I've heard Lowes call NUFC fans pathetic first hand, he's a total bellend even if he is right on this one.

Guest firetotheworks

Feel like we were in this exact place with Pardew dozens of times. Nothing ever happened then.

Never near this bad

We were Jose Bosingwa away from being relegated tbf.

Feel like we were in this exact place with Pardew dozens of times. Nothing ever happened then.

Never near this bad

I still don't think he'll get canned, somehow.

Guest Gomez

Lucky Southampton got the point. Get a new manager now, pray for areaction and we might still stay up. Not that we deserve to, mind.

We're down now. That statement of players behind mcClaren was just Bishop-s***.

I want to see Penfold sacked more than anything, oddly enough. Follow it with mcClaren by all means. Then get rid of Colo, Colback, Dummet, Sissoko, Anita and Capt Fistpumps

The lasting memory from this game for me is gonna be of penfold smirking, smiling away to himself when the camera cut to him during the "sacked in the morning" chants.

The nerve of these people. He should be the second one hounded out after Ashley and McClaren close behind in third. Cunts cunts cunts CUNTS the lot of them.