sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nah, the retards need to be outed on here and it's good, as well as sometimes amusing, to be kept up to date about the rubbish they're spouting.

Realise that some of our "cooler" posters look down their noses at this and some who would struggle to locate Newcastle on a map might not really get it, but to many of us locals laughing at the mackem fuckwits is something we've always done and this thread is often about just that.

Well said!

A must win match four games into the season  :frantic: Ah, the joys of following Sunderland  :lol:

I don't think it is. I think you've caught a break this year, there will be a few more teams in the fight than certainly last year, when really it was only 4 of us, I expect 6 to even 8 clubs who will struggle this year, also expect the top teams to be more dominant, you won't see as many bottom clubs beating the teams that have traditionally been at the top this year.

Your Defence looks on paper a pretty solid unit, as long as Defoe keepis scoring you'll have a good chance of staying up imo, but an injury to your only striker and you are screwed, it's ridiculous planning from a PL club with an experienced manager in charge tbh.

Nah, the retards need to be outed on here and it's good, as well as sometimes amusing, to be kept up to date about the rubbish they're spouting.

Realise that some of our "cooler" posters look down their noses at this and some who would struggle to locate Newcastle on a map might not really get it, but to many of us locals laughing at the mackem fuckwits is something we've always done and this thread is often about just that.

Haha that was too well put I barley know hat to say ;D Fair enough when you put that way.

I suppose I'll just ignore the RTG links then as reading what a load of retards have to say today just aint interesting to me but it is to you fair enough.

Will never in a million years click a RTG link again. I have twice from links here and both times I could physically feel my IQ dropping with each post I read and each moment I spent in the hellhole. It's right up there with Facebook 'banter' pages as a massive no go for me. Even if I was interested in the shite they're spouting I'd stick to what's been said about here nothing will make me go to that cesspool of a place again.

:lol: keep fighting the good fight then, hero.

:lol: keep fighting the good fight then, hero.

not really sure what you mean, but if meant to be witty or sarcastic then  :lol: :lol:

They aren't gonna be playing Everton every week, who look really really good. There's enough poorer teams down there for them to pick up the points they need, but for sure the only target for them this season is 17th, and don't expect thrills and spills from this Moyes team, exciting times ahed for Mackem fans, lol.

Hmmm they just conceeed again, maybe I'm giving them too much credit.