sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My ambition - for Scotland to become an independent, forward thinking, inclusive member of a growing EU, and for my team to get promoted with one of the finest managers the modern game has seen and build from there.

Your ambition - To have an inward looking, monocultural, isolated 'city', which looks slightly less sh*t than Cumbernauld, and to scrape survival with the bare minimum effort starting some time in April.

Tomato, Tomarto.

And 'Scotch'? Grow up.

You live in a country which has piggy-backed on English wealth and ingenuity for centuries and you support a team which hasn't won anything for almost half a century. Ambition? You also have the worst owner I can remember in the North East considering how wealthy he is. Pot and kettle mate.

Slightly off topic but us English have been banging on about the EU for decades. We get a vote and BANG! we're gone. You lot have been bleating on about the English for even longer, you get a vote and you bottle it. Does us a favour down here, have another referendum ASAP and just go. Enjoy being in the Eurozone and trying to pay off your share of the debt.

Any chance you can edit that and turn it into a "me" as you aren't speaking for me.

You seen the way all those slack jawed yokels went on when the cameras went to Sunderland straight after the Brexit vote was announced.

Nobody should be surprised by strange Mackem's views on here. Glad to see the mask start to slip this past few weeks.

You seen the way all those slack jawed yokels went on when the cameras went to Sunderland straight after the Brexit vote was announced.

Nobody should be surprised by strange Mackem's views on here. Glad to see the mask start to slip this past few weeks.

:thup:

That says more about you then it does him tbh. As he's for the most part been a decent poster.

That says more about you then it does him tbh. As he's for the most part been a decent poster.

He has indeed. Not sure how he explains his little Englander meltdown mind.

Guest alijmitchell

My ambition - for Scotland to become an independent, forward thinking, inclusive member of a growing EU, and for my team to get promoted with one of the finest managers the modern game has seen and build from there.

Your ambition - To have an inward looking, monocultural, isolated 'city', which looks slightly less sh*t than Cumbernauld, and to scrape survival with the bare minimum effort starting some time in April.

Tomato, Tomarto.

And 'Scotch'? Grow up.

You live in a country which has piggy-backed on English wealth and ingenuity for centuries and you support a team which hasn't won anything for almost half a century. Ambition? You also have the worst owner I can remember in the North East considering how wealthy he is. Pot and kettle mate.

Slightly off topic but us English have been banging on about the EU for decades. We get a vote and BANG! we're gone. You lot have been bleating on about the English for even longer, you get a vote and you bottle it. Does us a favour down here, have another referendum ASAP and just go. Enjoy being in the Eurozone and trying to pay off your share of the debt.

:anguish:

Piggy backed off English wealth and ingenuity? That'll be all the wealth and ingenuity spilling out of the open mouths of people living in Wearside then?

Are you the Meytric Martah? Or just the Meytric Martah's Marra?

Stray Mackem's publicist necking espressos and pulling her hair out at the moment :lol: generally seemed decent in the past though. We all have our regretful posts at some point I guess.

:lol:

No mate, just having a go at one particular poster who ,along with a couple of others, decided it was fair to give me dogs abuse on the EU thread for having a different opinion to him/her when I'd been polite throughout the discussion. He/she then brought the abuse over to here.

Do you actually post on RTG? 

If so, I don't want your username but as you seem relatively reasonable are you prepared to tell us how many times you've been 'outed' as either:

Mag

Mag kernt

Mag b******

Gravy stained w*****

* Any other variant

Do you actually post on RTG? 

If so, I don't want your username but as you seem relatively reasonable are you prepared to tell us how many times you've been 'outed' as either:

Mag

Mag kernt

Mag b******

Gravy stained w*****

* Any other variant

I very rarely post on the Pure Football forum on there. I got called a Mag after about ten posts when I first joined many years ago  :lol: