sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:  I love how their go to argument is that there's a gulf in class between the Premier League and the Championship, which automatically makes the team on 2 points better than the team on 31 points.

It's the internet, man, it's full of people like dangermows :lol:

It's appalling craic but he's not going to stop, he thinks he's razor sharp. It's what the internet does to people.

He's seems to turn every thread into obsessing over Newcastle

he's an absolute mong.

Any nufc player is automatically worse than any safc player as they arent in the premier league.

Rafa was in charge of the club when relegated = sh*t manager.

He actually believes this stuff too.

Don't know why anyone bothers posting stuff from him, he's always banging on about us, it's always the same shit over and over. Not sure why his posts keep getting chucked on here for people to laugh at - once you've seen 2 posts from him you've seen them all.

If we go through tonight do we want Southampton or Sunderland to get to the quarters?

Southampton on paper is a trickier tie, especially as we usually save our worst performance of the season for the visit to St Mary's. But then if we draw Sunderland, it could damage morale if we lose and give them a morale boosting win (or the opposite effect should we win).

If we go through tonight do we want Southampton or Sunderland to get to the quarters?

Southampton on paper is a trickier tie, especially as we usually save our worst performance of the season for the visit to St Mary's. But then if we draw Sunderland, it could damage morale if we lose and give them a morale boosting win (or the opposite effect should we win).

mackems

Southampton, at home. As they'd likely rest a few players (as they have European commitments too) so it'd be very winnable.

Play them away and it's an arsehole to get to on a weeknight. Plus we always decide to implode there.

Would rather not risk playing the mackems and lose as it could really damage morale and I cant be arsed listening to them crow on about it. I think we'd beat them, as they are incredibly shit. But I'd rather not risk it.

Southampton, at home. As they'd likely rest a few players (as they have European commitments too) so it'd be very winnable.

Play them away and it's an arsehole to get to on a weeknight. Plus we always decide to implode there.

Would rather not risk playing the mackems and lose as it could really damage morale and I cant be arsed listening to them crow on about it. I think we'd beat them, as they are incredibly s***. But I'd rather not risk it.

Totally agree with the last bit. It's not worth the risk. They're doing absolutely shite and we're flying. We don't need to risk losing to them to turn their season around.

Would rather not risk playing the mackems and lose as it could really damage morale and I cant be arsed listening to them crow on about it. I think we'd beat them, as they are incredibly s***. But I'd rather not risk it.

Totally agree with the last bit. It's not worth the risk. They're doing absolutely shite and we're flying. We don't need to risk losing to them to turn their season around.

This, i'd hate it, i want them to fucking suffer