sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's the crushingly unoriginal nature of it that makes me cringe the most I think.

"You know when the mackems flew a plane over that everyone thought was pathetic, not to mention a copy of an already shit stunt done by someone else? Hur hur hur I've come up with a brilliant idea to get them back..."

It's the crushingly unoriginal nature of it that makes me cringe the most I think.

"You know when the mackems flew a plane over that everyone thought was pathetic, not to mention a copy of an already shit stunt done by someone else? Hur hur hur I've come up with a brilliant idea to get them back..."

:sadnod:

Been some mentions that The Bender Squad are involved in this (a Newcastle hooligan knacker group) Unconfirmed though. I've had my support called into question, despite offering rational arguements. Seems as if what's going to be on the banner is going to be decided via a vote, but I'd imagine that will be rigged too.

It's just very grubby and childish.

True-Faith are usually quite forthright in their opinions through the pod etc. I wonder they'll say about this - seeing as their site is hosting most of the debate. It's ridiculous when you have your support questioned because you do or don't support a particular individuals idea.

Been some mentions that The Bender Squad are involved in this (a Newcastle hooligan knacker group) Unconfirmed though. I've had my support called into question, despite offering rational arguements. Seems as if what's going to be on the banner is going to be decided via a vote, but I'd imagine that will be rigged too.

It's just very grubby and childish.

Fucking hell, Wilbur and Orville Wright were still in the planning stage when the Bender Squad were kicking around  :lol:

It's just such a shit 'idea'.

Donate the money? give the money to Gallowgate Flags? Put it up your nose or down your neck whichever you prefer....all better ideas than this.

Forget about them.

Even the idea above to send it to Boro would be funnier and piss them off more, but still a massive NO.

Bender Squad are men in their late 40's and 50's, going through a mid-life crisis. The lad in question (who has ogranized this) now seems to be going through the friends lists, of those of us who have argued against it. One lad is having his family brought into it.

Mentalist.