sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is my math correct that if the mackems lose on Wednesday and Hull win on Saturday they are officially relegated?

Or do Hull need to win 2 games?

Not that there is much chance they will lose against Boro, they are equally rubbish!!

Is my maths correct that if the mackems lose on Wednesday and Hull win on Saturday they are officially relegated?

Not that there is much chance they will lose against Boro, they are equally rubbish!!

We're not Americans.

Is my maths correct that if the mackems lose on Wednesday and Hull win on Saturday they are officially relegated?

We're not Americans.

Yikes!

I work for an American company and my keyboard / language settings are all US so that was an autocorrect I am afraid.  haha

From my experience anywhere south of the Tyne is 60-40 mackem. Durham is 60-40 them ask well.

I'm from Hebburn and would say Hebburn and Jarra is 70% black and white. Can't speak for Shields but I would hazard a good guess that there are more NUFC fans there.

General rule is the nearer Tyneside NUFC and the nearer Wearside NUFC surely. Bit skewed by my dad (Doug on here) being a toon mad sand-dancer I suppose.

What about Ershengten?

Pure Geordie.

60/40 Mackem in my experience.

Be shocked if they don't beat Boro like, that may get them all exicited but even if they won 5 out of 6 that probably won't be enough.

Really??  They couldn't score in a crack den

Be shocked if they don't beat Boro like, that may get them all exicited but even if they won 5 out of 6 that probably won't be enough.

Using the predictor I was as optimistic as I could be for them, giving them wins against all but Arsenal and Chelsea, and they still went down by a point with a 33 total.

They're fucked for good this time. Any other year there was at least some way out if you were optimistic for their chances.

They're finally getting what's been and long time coming and it will be a good, good day.

Really??  They couldn't score in a crack den

Boro are terrible though, surely Defoe will score a goal for them, that'll be enough to beat Boro.

I can't even give them wins vs Swansea and Hull. I think those two will just be too up for the Sunderland game. More than Sunderland will be.

yep and the fact hull and swansea are fighting each other for that survival spot- just makes those games all the harder, gtfi.