sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dangernonce summed up in one post..

"Oh it will marra, not arsed about us, just fucking love it when you lose :cool:

I used to hate if we'd won then found out you had drew, ruined my weekend."

He's now acting like he wanted us to go up because it means we'll get beat more often.  Everyone had a mate like that in school who'd never admit anything didn't go well for them.  "I didn't want to pass maths anyway". 

If we won the FA Cup it'd be "I'm delighted by this because it gets their hopes up and they'll be absolutely GUTTED that they don't go on to win the Champions League next season."

"Oh it will marra, not arsed about us, just fucking love it when you lose :cool:

I saw that and thought that just about sums him up as a human being.....

It's killing them. Just like it killed them that we kept Rafa.

They're going down without a fight and look like keeping Miserable Moyes that they all hate and they haven't got a pot to piss in. :lol:

It's killing them. Just like it killed them that we kept Rafa.

They're going down without a fight and look like keeping Miserable Moyes that they all hate and they haven't got a pot to piss in. :lol:

a lot of the cunts on that site won't have seen a relegation...............soon  O0

The absolute definition of an obsessed arsehole

That nonce loving cunt is part of a band of serial mag haters who pop up at anything related to us with the same drivel every day FTM , lording it over us, well its time to move over and fuck off to La La land mackems.

They are boring as fuck.same shite

Castle Greyskull. :lol: :lol:

I admit I didn't get this reference, so I wikipedia'd it:

The origin of Castle Grayskull was related in the read-along book as once being the beautiful "Hall of Wisdom," the "center of Eternian culture and a storehouse of all knowledge of the universe."

Yeah....still not seeing the similarities to SJP. What exactly are the bitter inbred arseholes getting at here?

Castle Greyskull. :lol: :lol:

I admit I didn't get this reference, so I wikipedia'd it:

The origin of Castle Grayskull was related in the read-along book as once being the beautiful "Hall of Wisdom," the "center of Eternian culture and a storehouse of all knowledge of the universe."

Yeah....still not seeing the similarities to SJP. What exactly are the bitter inbred arseholes getting at here?

'castle'

"Oh it will marra, not arsed about us, just f***ing love it when you lose :cool:

He's genuinely unbelievable him!

Mind, this longtimelurker fella is beating him on the bitterness stakes today!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-wankfest.1355054/page-7

"Oh it will marra, not arsed about us, just f***ing love it when you lose :cool:

Jesus Christ man. They're absolutely gutted like.

Guest Howaythetoon

No matter what, they will forever live in our shadows because even as a Championship club we are more relevant than them, better supported and more capable of being a much better club than we are at the moment. This is their zenith, basically trying to stay up every year. That is the their ceiling as a club. As a city and as people.... one shouldn't mock the afflicted but...

They are fucked if they go down, royally fucked!

...we prove time and again that we are the better side and it eats you away inside.

:lol: