sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was jokingly going to suggest BD a few weeks ago but didn't press "post" as I thought he was too stupid and obscure to even take the piss about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear Dave Bassett is available too.

Oh please let this happen.  :lol:

Is it possible that they are so skint that they are looking in the gutter? Makes a change from the bins, I suppose.

no possible? about it.

That way they can be football friends with the Millwall lot, until they get beat 3-0 at the New Den this season and their fans get the fuck kicked out of them.

This time next year it'll be the story of how 3 crippled young mackems fought off 75,000 Millwall.

Mackem folklore marra.

The irony though if Sunderland appoint some Polish bloke on the cheap stopping a proper British manager getting the job.

And hes a massive success but just as they get finish in the top 10 with so much hope for the future he gets sent out of the UK because of brexit, which Sunderland voted for.

Every day that goes by without the three relegated sides not hiring a manager is increasing the likelihood that they won't come straight back up.

Anyone with a brain would have had Monk hired weeks ago.