sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They are cringeworthy as fuck the Mags like. 'Rafa' this and 'Rafa' that. Imagine thinking your big time enough to call your manager by his first name.

Cant wait til he fucks off so they can get Steve or Kevin back in again.

:lol:

Must've hated it when they had Big Sam in.

They are cringeworthy as f*** the Mags like. 'Rafa' this and 'Rafa' that. Imagine thinking your big time enough to call your manager by his first name.

Cant wait til he f***s off so they can get Steve or Kevin back in again.

Weird how they keep calling him 'overweight' and 'obese'

They are cringeworthy as f*** the Mags like. 'Rafa' this and 'Rafa' that. Imagine thinking your big time enough to call your manager by his first name.

Cant wait til he f***s off so they can get Steve or Kevin back in again.

Weird how they keep calling him 'overweight' and 'obese'

I love it when they all call us fat and obese when it's been proven Sunderland is the most obese and unhealthy place in the UK

These fucktards still live in the 1970s I genuinely think that place also has to have the most bigoted and racist/homophobic population as well as the least IQ per head. There's a lad I used to work with from Sunderland who keeps posting pics of his kid on FB. Fuck me this kid looks like something from the goonies, eyes miles apart and a nose and mouth that looks like it's been walloped with a frying pan. A genuinely fugly as fuck kid man. Shows what happens when the gene pool is diluted that much

Where does the "Lads" thing come from?

Didn't realise the club actually used it too :lol:

As it happened:

Celtic defeat Lads to win Dafabet Cup

They've always done this. On the back page of their programmes  in the 70s, they'd have the team line ups with "The Lads " instead of Sunderland above their list of players. I thought it cringeworthy even then.

Up to page 38 now with some of the usual bitter w*****s all over it  :lol:

That other Rafa thread was over 200 pages, wasn't it?  :lol:

Without some of our fans winding them up would probs only be about 5 pages. Half of the posts are "why don't you fcuk off" etc and petty squabbling between rival supporters. Neither party fares particularly well....

From the latest page on there (only up to the late 30s, come on mackems, last week's Rafa thread hit triple figures)

Open message board, see who we have sinned, and who the ITK say we are sinning, then see this thread still on the first page...it gives us a chance to smile a little at their stupidity.

:spit:

Calling him worse than sh*t but desperate for him to leave. It's widely acknowledged that RTG posters are the internet's premium brain-donors, but even they must see the idiocy on display here...or is their automatic reflex to gainsay anything a 'mag' considers positive too strong for their feeble f*cking minds to handle?

99% of mags care more about Rafo than they do NUFC

And 99% of SAFC fans care more about....well, you know the rest.

New bewk, celebrating 20 glorious years at the SoL. Guess which other team is on the cover?

Nothing really exciting has happened in those 20 years, a couple of promotions, 3 or 4 crippling relegations and 10 years of struggle at the bottom of the premier league.  ???

Up to page 38 now with some of the usual bitter w*****s all over it  :lol:

That other Rafa thread was over 200 pages, wasn't it?  :lol:

Without some of our fans winding them up would probs only be about 5 pages. Half of the posts are "why don't you fcuk off" etc and petty squabbling between rival supporters. Neither party fares particularly well....

To be fair, I only had a quick look at the last few pages but I’ve had a bit more of a spy and I can see several of them genuinely claiming (and arguing why!) that Allardyce is a better Premier League manager than Rafa and one saying that he’d rather have Simon Fucking Grayson as manager ahead of Rafa  :lol: :lol:

I love having these bitter wankers as our neighbours  :lol: :lol:

Seems like their supporters have well and truly given up with them.

Bury - 1,000 allocation, still not sold out, game is tomorrow.

Norwich - 898 allocation, still not sold out, game is on Sunday.

Sheff Wed - general sale today, unlikely to sell out, game is next Wednesday.

Throw into the ST sales of around 20k and it shows a club well in decline.

Straw clutching their marra, nobody in their right mind gives a shit about the League cup when in their position, not to mention it's on a Thursday night against a bunch of nobodies, AND it's on the tele. Norwich is quite difficult to get to as well. In their state they've done well to sell 898.

Straw clutching their marra, nobody in their right mind gives a s*** about the League cup when in their position, not to mention it's on a Thursday night against a bunch of nobodies, AND it's on the tele. Norwich is quite difficult to get to as well. In their state they've done well to sell 898.

They haven't sold 898