sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's great aint it. Only hope they have is for us to get beat so they can feel better about themselves somehow, comfort blanket threads ahoy on rtg.

2 away games in 4 days...Ipswich and Preston if they lose them that's 1 win in 11 a quarter of a season. Blackburn won 14 games last season and went down

It's great aint it. Only hope they have is for us to get beat so they can feel better about themselves somehow, comfort blanket threads ahoy on rtg.

2 away games in 4 days...Ipswich and Preston if they lose them that's 1 win in 11 a quarter of a season. Blackburn won 14 games last season and went down

:thup: they'll not be that worried though after all Grayson is better than Rafa, so they're in good hands. I see there's already serious macktracking going on over there.

Quite a few of them seem to think they are about to go into Administration . . .

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/administration.1392629/

i've been trying to understand this thinking that the debts were all Short's. If so administration would be pointless (tax maybe ??). Is there any possiblty he's been passing the debt off? I know he he'd passed some off, a small bit, a year or two back.

More than half the debt is owned by some American company now.  Secured on the SoL from what I've heard.  They might end up playing the season out in Gateshead :lol:

They still wouldn't fill it, how big is South Shields's stadium ?

Relegation is a real possibility now, any player that is of any value will be sold in January which will make them weaker it's all downhill for them