sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That 6 in a row has ultimately led to them being bottom of the Champo imo and it's glorious. 

Those wins essentially kept them up over 2-3 seasons.  Had they lost a couple they probably would have dropped a lot earlier and would have been in a much better position to get sorted and bounce straight back, probably being much stronger for it.

Yet they won them, constantly changed the manager, constantly brought in utter shit which resulted in them being in crippling and unescapable debt and they dropped anyway.  Mugs  :lol:

Their main striker Gary Madine is a Newcastle fan as well from Gateshead. Plus Wheater and Taylor are ex Boro and also North East lads - more than half of their XI are from this region.

Says a lot for the quality of football in the area then! :lol:

Their main striker Gary Madine is a Newcastle fan as well from Gateshead. Plus Wheater and Taylor are ex Boro and also North East lads - more than half of their XI are from this region.

Says a lot for the quality of football in the area then! :lol:

:lol:

All that rubbish around his feet, man :lol:

;D

It cracks me up more than it should and i know i keep going on about it but it's funny as fuck.

Just hoy it in the bin man you scruffy cunts!  :lol:

I feel bad for your bin men :scared:

;D

It cracks me up more than it should and i know i keep going on about it but it's funny as f***.

Just hoy it in the bin man you scruffy c***s!  :lol:

I feel bad for your bin men :scared:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Guest Howaythetoon

I can't believe they compare Grayson with Rafa and even put the latter down, I don't like his tactics nor the football, but I recognise he is a world-class manager and I also recognised that everyone of their last managers were way ahead of Pardew, even Grayson. They are fucking mental backward cunts.

;D

It cracks me up more than it should and i know i keep going on about it but it's funny as fuck.

Just hoy it in the bin man you scruffy cunts!  :lol:

there was a post on rtg about one player dribbling the ball over a bottle- like that was just something normal. A pop bottle on the pitch and nobody even thinks its unusual. :lol:

;D

It cracks me up more than it should and i know i keep going on about it but it's funny as f***.

Just hoy it in the bin man you scruffy c***s!  :lol:

there was a post on rtg about one player dribbling the ball over a bottle- like that was just something normal. A pop bottle on the pitch and nobody even thinks its unusual. :lol:

That's part of my point, they don't seem to have any intention of addressing the problem.  It makes me think that the vast majority of them wouldn't think twice about having a shit on a busy street if it was more convenient than walking a couple of hundred yards to the nearest toilet.  Absolute bamps.

On the basis that good Championship players seem to be moving for £10m-£15m these days, £50m would get them what, 4 players? Their team needs a hell of a lot more than 4 players to be anywhere near the playoffs.

They should go all out and bring Jack home.

Guest milburn990

The big man getting the sack if they don't get a result at bolton

They would struggle against boldon never mind bolton.