sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not much to congratulate him on spending wise, fork out £150m, strike lucky with ridiculous money for Coutinho. Bought by Rodgers, from under the nose of Pochettino apparently, i.e. he wanted him for Southampton (having previously managed him at Espanyol).

Lucky he didn't go to Southampton he'd have never ended up at Liverpool if so [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

I heard he has been struggling with mental issues. Lots of sympathy for the guy if that's the case, must be a really tough job to do if your heads not right for it; so much pressure & judgement. He looked really talented 4-5 years ago as well.

Cue the 'He gets paid X amount, no sympathy' posts.

If has mental issues surely the club ought to be taking care of him, not trying to cancel his contract / wash their hands of him.  Especially in light of so much recent press over the mental wellbeing of professional sports people.....

I heard he has been struggling with mental issues. Lots of sympathy for the guy if that's the case, must be a really tough job to do if your heads not right for it; so much pressure & judgement. He looked really talented 4-5 years ago as well.

Didn't know that.

If has mental issues surely the club ought to be taking care of him, not trying to cancel his contract / wash their hands of him.  Especially in light of so much recent press over the mental wellbeing of professional sports people.....

Not really, apparently he's been struggling with this for a long time and in pretty much any other line of work if you're medically unable to do your job for an extended period you'd get laid off.

Not really, apparently he's been struggling with this for a long time and in pretty much any other line of work if you're medically unable to do your job for an extended period you'd get laid off.

True but, my main point was that this issue in sports has become quite high profile and hence just appearing to cast him aside looks pretty crass on their side....

This isn't just any other line of work though, so the normal rules don't apply.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Didn't know that.

He did and all ;)

His Wiki: "On 15 January 2018, Jack Rodwell was confirmed to be an absolute ball bag. It was reported that Sunderland had offered to cancel Rodwell's £70,000 a week contract, with the player requesting to leave."

:lol:

At least our failed takeover has given them renewed hope that their season isn’t finished. 4 of the top ten posts on ready to Groom are about it

In a couple of years time loads of them will list yesterday in their “Top 5 moments supporting the lads”.  It will be just behind other mag-related moments no doubt.

Jon Walters is injured and Liverpool won't loan out Ben Woodburn, so these lot want Chris Martin. He'll be all yellow.

I hate Sunderland almost as much as I hate Coldplay, reasons to be cheerful!