sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gifted 2 own goals and despite coming from 3-0 down they have lost ground on the bottom 3. All of the bottom teams picked up a point apart from Hull who got 3. They can now win a game and still not be out of the bottom 3 providing the teams above them lose that is.

These have all of the top half bar 3 teams still left to play out of 15 games and with this time of the season teams chasing play offs

These are going down make no bones about it

You are such a cabbage. Absolute shithouse of the highest order. Proper bellpiece.

Gifted 2 own goals and despite coming from 3-0 down they have lost ground on the bottom 3. All of the bottom teams picked up a point apart from Hull who got 3. They can now win a game and still not be out of the bottom 3 providing the teams above them lose that is.

These have all of the top half bar 3 teams still left to play out of 15 games and with this time of the season teams chasing play offs

These are going down make no bones about it

You are such a cabbage. Absolute shithouse of the highest order. Proper bellpiece.

Hahaha imagine being a Newcastle fan and getting so wound up about somebody having a pop at Sunderland  :lol:

What a shithouse. A bellpiece even  :lol:

I may have had a beer last night, apologies :lol:

Not wound up by his mackem comments, although he does seem a bit infatuated with them. More just a general comment on him as a poster. 

Twinport is bang on. No idea why I decided to post it replying to that :lol:

fuck me it was around 8pm last night i actually saw the score, i stopped looking at half time, the spawny gets  :lol:

i agree with an earlier post, if it wasn't that we are in big danger of going down it would be hilarious.

I may have had a beer last night, apologies :lol:

Not wound up by his mackem comments, although he does seem a bit infatuated with them. More just a general comment on him as a poster. 

Twinport is bang on. No idea why I decided to post it replying to that :lol:

Haha fair enough then.

Canny bad when after this amount of games they can still count their number of wins on one hand in a pub league with one finger to spare.

They've never won 7 games this season, have they?

Not enough love for this. Very subtle.  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lee-cattermole-reveals-true-emotional-12028974#ICID=ios_mirrorfootball_AppShare_Click_Other

But Cattermole says the scraps at the bottom have provided the most character-defining inspiration.

He added: “Some of the stuff we came through I rate as good as winning a trophy. The survivals – two, three times.”

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/massive-banner-crowd-surfer-in-south-stand-to-show-fan-disgruntlement.1418432/

Haha, I laughed at this idea. There is one big problem in pulling this off, who the f*** would hold the flag up, you need more than three people in the stand for anyone to see it :)

if you have owners anything like ours they will send in heavy handed stewards to remove both the banners and the people holding them even if they are totally unoffensive

This even happens at away games although at the last one Brightons stewards were informed they woul dhave a riot on their hands and backed down

Probably wanted a riot in their arseholes, amirite?

We do something and they've always got to follow despite all their protestations abouts banners and protests being cringey and "a Mag thing to do".

As has been mentioned the big problem they have is that a crowd surfer requires a crowd above all else so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. If the club gets wind of it they might withdraw the under 16s for £1 offer and 4 adult tickets for £15 deals they're currently running, which will decimate their pitiful crowds further and will make a difficult situation regarding having enough supporters to hold up a large surfer flag, almost impossible.