sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That whole "gravy-stained" craic is bizarre, like :lol:

one of them must have seen 1 person with a beer medal once and the way they create stories- 55 thousand screaming gravy soaked jawdees and all that. :lol: :lol:

Gravy stained = blue pop And cheesy chips basically.

Fun thread :lol:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/anyone-else%E2%80%99s-grief-off-the-skunks-off-the-scale-like-mine-has-been.1426053/

Dangermows claiming he doesn't give a fuck what Mags think one of many highlights.

That thread's a  r/thathappened gold mine.

I like this to highlight their grasp on reality. "Nothing will be better than 6 in row or Rafa Beneathus, so they can throw as much as they like."

Sure going down to League one is nothing compared to being able to say that. 28 years or whatever without a home derby win, absolutely nothing when you won the fixture 6 times in a row, that immediately followed a streak of 9 games without a Mackem win (including a 5 in a row :)), and they only just with their last win drew level with us in the overall head to head, that's obviously the biggest thing ever.

I used to post on there a while back before the six in a row and it was all about the 9-1. After pointing out we won the l title that season I said I'd happily that they beat us 9-1 home and away if we won the title. The lad I was jousting with said he'd rather the 9-1s than win the league.  Their worth is gauged by us. If they got relegated to the Nationwide or whatever it is now, providing they finished above us they'd be Happy. That Ladies, Gents and stifler  is the difference between us.

Im expecting them to get a battering at Reading like.

Readings form. LWLWL?

Saw Reading last night; they’re atrocious. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a draw.

possibly- but mackems have failed miserably against fellow strugglers who put up a fight. Reading will know they are virtually home and hosed if they beat the weirdos.

Reading the RTG thread about that makes me think that they held a party and no body showed up.  Because despite what they think....no one cares that much about them

From

I got told today that supposedly load of mags going to our game.

Fasten down the seats

Even better now, as it means the mags coming through won't be able to hide as they'll be refused entry and wandering the streets.

I'll knack the little bastards if I see em

If you bray a mag within the perimeter of the SOL, the polis have said you'll get no further actioned

To

Nowt to do with mags. Sadly, it’s just further cost cutting

is it not simply because there might not be many people at all wanting to pay on the day?

I live and work in Newcastle and I’ve only heard “Apparently there’s loads going.” But yet to hear from someone who actually is.

Hardly, half the fuckers round here don’t even go to their games. Nah, from around Newcastle.

and finally

Stupid. It’s stopped me and the bairn going then as this is the first I’d heard of it. Was planning on just paying on gate.

possibly don't want an cash on the premises for when we go into liquidation later this week

It's not happening.

Stupid decision , school hols and people may just want to turn up , this mags stuff is utter bollocks

people pissin jizzing (my edit) their pants about nowt ... complete non story

Mackems had a relegation but no-one showed up  :iamatwat:  :iamatwat:

It looks like they've merged a few threads into this one - I assume the "fat Spanish waiter" one from Saturday is at the start?!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/newcastle-fc.1425889/page-44

This one has been quiet  :lol:

Reiver

Winger

Watching this thread is absolutely hilarious, no wonder this board is so popular.

There's a constant stream of Mags totally missing the point of the thread, posting their 'facts' 24/7 that ignore.

But the funniest thing is that every single one of them denies ever using phrases like 'Geordie Nation' 'King Kev' 'Messiah' 'Rafa the Gaffa' etc etc etc.

They've never heard another Mag using any of them either.

And they've never met any other Mags who've expected to finish any higher than 4th bottom, claimed they've finish top half or have Benitez take them into Europe .....

.....almost as if they never leave the house or have no friends :lol:

Hilarious that this debt ridden shambles of a club are having to cut their already severely depleted ticket revenue further on the back of some unsubstantiated rumours on the internet, and from one of their own supporters sites at that  :lol:

It looks like they've merged a few threads into this one - I assume the "fat Spanish waiter" one from Saturday is at the start?!

Reiver

Winger

Watching this thread is absolutely hilarious, no wonder this board is so popular.

There's a constant stream of Mags totally missing the point of the thread, posting their 'facts' 24/7 that ignore.

But the funniest thing is that every single one of them denies ever using phrases like 'Geordie Nation' 'King Kev' 'Messiah' 'Rafa the Gaffa' etc etc etc.

And they've never met any other Mags who've expected to finish any higher than 4th bottom, claimed they've finish top half or have Benitez take them into Europe .....

Riever is the same lad who sat in the three bulls on derby day with his sunlun shirt on and not one person in attendance was brave enough to say anything.

Reiver

Winger

Riever is the same lad who sat in the three bulls on derby day with his sunlun shirt on and not one person in attendance was brave enough to say anything.

Because Newcastle is ultimately an accommodating place where the vast majority are decent?

Always find it hilarious that after all that overspending, all those years trying to punch above their weight, all they have to show for it is 6 wins against us :lol:

Pathetic.

6 wins against a Mike Ashley NUFC.  :lol: :lol: