sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kiddies to Go is like some sort of mid 90's 'we've just found the ineternet' kind of craic. Like if the lad bible was still around in it's current form in 15 years time.

I've often thought similar, like someone's being taught to use the internet for the very first time...

"So if I start a new 'thread' it gets published straightaway and the whole world can see it and discuss it?"

"Yeah, shall we do a test one? Just type the first thing that pops into your head"

"Ok, ermmm.....'Has anyone ever farted and followed through on a bus"

"Great, try another"

"Lets see.....'Whats everyone's favourite smell? Marker pens for me like"

"Excellent. One more?"

"Recommend me an umbrella stand'. I'm getting the hang of this"

"Good job son.....hang on these have all gone live. And the fart one is up to 9 pages...."

;D

This is Ready to Groom down to a T!

The OP there genuinely seems to have mental health issues. Even the other mackem posters are having a pop, but his responses.....wow, how can someone draw that conclusion from a local rag reporting a friendly? He needs help. Not from me though, I'm here to make fun of the thick c*nt:

Good though that you use the word propaganda. An opiate of the masses is exactly what that club is about.

That reference was about religion, not 'propaganda' you thick mackem arsehole.

Guest ElCid

Corker can't even get their facts right

Believing that somehow we, Sunderland are envious of you when you have won less than us

You're 3 behind bellends  :p :p :p :p :p

Baltic flour mill. Don't suppose it's as grand as your gaff in deepest Pennywell but it's an impressive structure all same.

Aye, shame it's not in Newcastle eh?

Breaking news!!!

Baltic flour mill. Don't suppose it's as grand as your gaff in deepest Pennywell but it's an impressive structure all same.

Can't say it's something I've ever lost any sleep over in all honesty. No doubt your one of those mackems who call it Ponteland airport as well you little tinker.

Not really. We don't have to pay for it's upkeep but the myriad of bars and restaurants in Newcastle reap the rewards... just across the Tyne via the award-winning bridge (also Gateshead's, also free to NCC tax-payers) Chuck the Sage in and there's a pretty happy bunch of beneficiaries North of the water. A bit like sunderland and it's....erm. Glass thing? Is that still open?

that's us told.

Not really. We don't have to pay for it's upkeep but the myriad of bars and restaurants in Newcastle reap the rewards... just across the Tyne via the award-winning bridge (also Gateshead's, also free to NCC tax-payers) Chuck the Sage in and there's a pretty happy bunch of beneficiaries North of the water. A bit like sunderland and it's....erm. Glass thing? Is that still open?

Don't forget the polytechnic. I hear they offer a blinding NVQ in spray tanning.

And their flatpack stadium.

And their flatpack stadium.

Kitted out with pink seats.

Strange is definitely starting to lose it like. It's taken a while but they all crack eventually.  The rank insanity of claiming to live somewhere in Sunderland that compares to the better parts of Newcastle is often the tipping point.

Strange is definitely starting to lose it like. It's taken a while but they all crack eventually.  The rank insanity of claiming to live somewhere in Sunderland that compares to the better parts of Newcastle is often the tipping point.

Early days but I don't think so.  We've finally got a couple of decent mackem posters imo.  O0