sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The information comes from a guy who estimates 45k-47k crowds, which is well above their average.

Exactly not going to happen over a season in fact their average will be less than this year as they have already lost the only game they get really near to selling out for - US!

He has put up three examples of when he was right or close to it. All of the games were towards the end of the season. One of the games was the one where they stayed up and sent us down, the other was the game before that against Chelsea, and the one before that was in April when they played Liecester. He's hardly gone out on a whim there to predict large crowds.

Guest ElCid

The information comes from a guy who estimates 45k-47k crowds, which is well above their average.

Exactly not going to happen over a season in fact their average will be less than this year as they have already lost the only game they get really near to selling out for - US!

He has put up three examples of when he was right or close to it. All of the games were towards the end of the season. One of the games was the one where they stayed up and sent us down, the other was the game before that against Chelsea, and the one before that was in April when they played Liecester. He's hardly gone out on a whim there to predict large crowds.

I agree easy to predict for those games as in a relegation battle the crowds always increase - as I said let's see their crowds next year but it certinly won't be anywhere near an average of 46 - 47000 over a season that's for sure. Sunderland get decent crowds nobody is disputing that but don't talk shit just because our local rivals have posted increased sales.

Being a mackem means that you will probably have a chip on your shoulder about everything relating to Newcastle and NUFC. Maybe it's understandable.

Amongst the many things which collectively make up their inferiority complex, the two clubs' relative attendances seems to hit the rawest nerve of all. Us having bigger crowds even when in a lower division drives this complex towards insanity levels.

As always they will sell circa 30K tickets each game this season and give away another 10K through various fobbing off schemes. They will be towards the bottom of PL matchday revenues and probably have the most unsold seats again. But

be assured, all numbers will be twisted and ultimately there will be mutual back slapping as they convince themselves they're the best fans in the land.

Rafa Benitez, Newcastle manager.

Sam Allardyce, England manager.

David Moyes, Sunderland manager.

What is 'Things I wouldn't have bet on two years ago' for $300, Alex.

Rafa Benitez, Newcastle manager.

Sam Allardyce, England manager.

David Moyes, Sunderland manager.

What is 'Things I wouldn't have bet on two years ago' for $300, Alex.

Absolutely crazy stuff :lol:

On the plus side, Moyes has a reputation to protect and expectations will be high. If Sunderland do end up scrabbling round the relegation places, the media will soon start piling on the pressure. He might not enjoy that too much.

9th most hated club in the Premier League, according to a poll of fans across the country...

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/532938/Premier-League-most-hated-clubs-sportgalleries

Gerrin, mid table at last.

And like f*ck are Chelsea more hated than Man U  :idiot2:

Of course they are :lol: they have no youth policy, hoover up any player they want and leave them to rot, they have only ever won by spending vast amounts of money. There's no real culture, their fans are racists... despicable club.

:lol: :lol:

These guys are relentless.

must be living in fantasy land, basically I went for a number 3 in the works lavvy and while i was defecating I could here these two scum supporters both having a slash and standing next to one an other chatting about the mighty sunland, seconds later one of them said that he reckons that them lot are still a bigger club than Sunderland regardless.

Dafuq is a number 3?!  :lol: :lol:

must be living in fantasy land, basically I went for a number 3 in the works lavvy and while i was defecating I could here these two scum supporters both having a slash and standing next to one an other chatting about the mighty sunland, seconds later one of them said that he reckons that them lot are still a bigger club than Sunderland regardless.

Wank?

Urban Dictionary:

"The act of performing an abortion on a toilet, flushing down the fetus."

:lol:

Urban Dictionary:

"The act of performing an abortion on a toilet, flushing down the fetus."

:lol:

Jesus fucking christ  :lol: :lol: :lol:

"They love walking round that airport like they own the place in their gravy stained home tops stuffing their faces with sausage rolls. Always the same one who is in the queue for the boarding passes to be checked who shouts about it taking so long so that everyone can hear him"

they really think sunderland is the more cosmopolitan and developed of the two cities don't then?  epic levels of delusion

"They love walking round that airport like they own the place in their gravy stained home tops stuffing their faces with sausage rolls. Always the same one who is in the queue for the boarding passes to be checked who shouts about it taking so long so that everyone can hear him"

they really think sunderland is the more cosmopolitan and developed of the two cities don't then?  epic levels of delusion

Just back from Gran Canaria. I reckon their shirts outnumbered ours around 3:1 but the thing I did notice is that I didn't see anyone over the age of around 14 in a Newcastle shirt as opposed to every single person wearing one of their rags looking over the age of 40. Personally I've always found it a bit odd, grown adults walking around in football strips on a non matchday as some sort of fashion item but these are people who embrace paedophilia so anything goes with them I suppose.

Guest antz1uk

have these idiots all got nufc on a google + alert or something - they know more than me about my club