sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If I was Sunlun I sure as fuck wouldn't want to playing a team whos started like a house on fire, under a new gaffer, and has the best defence in the league next match that's for sure.

Wait...

What's that?

Starting to think administration is their least worst option :lol:

If they get to the point where they are highly unlikely to survive, they absolutely should consider this option, take the 12 point deduction this season, they should in theory come straight back up the following with the parachute payment that will be due (or would that money and the following years payment go directly to those they defaulted on ?).

Starting to think administration is their least worst option :lol:

If they get to the point where they are highly unlikely to survive, they absolutely should consider this option, take the 12 point deduction this season, they should in theory come straight back up the following with the parachute payment that will be due (or would that money and the following years payment go directly to those they defaulted on ?).

After a certain point in the season (1st of March I believe) the points deduction applies for the following season. Also even if they do get the points deductions this season, they would need a CVA before the start of next season to not be deducted more points.

In saying this, I can’t see Short putting them into administration this season.

A quick read of their forum informs me that modern day football is to blame, its all about money, players don't care and Short is a mag spy that was sent to take them down.......................................................(and spend over £200 million of his personal fortune to do so )

Feel bad for Sunderland. I always want them below us but close enough to be semi-respected. Now I pity them.

After the way they've goaded us since they started the 6 in a row, and how dismissive they were of our achievement to bounce back up last season. I'm not having that, I honestly don't care if the drop out of the league altogether, football would be absolutely fine without them.

They'll be alright, if alright means staying in the division. Absolutely no chance of making the playoffs now, its damage limitation. Sadly though there are 4-5 clubs which are a lot worse and 2-3 of them won't pick up either. I'm going for 19th, unless the administration wildcard is played, then it'll be rock bottom setting records, toys out the park from everyone. It would be glorious.