sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye. A bit further around the ubend as someone said yesterday.

Speaking of which, did anyone hear about this...apparently the bogs at sunderland station went haywire last week and started leaking sewage onto the commuters waiting on the platform below. I knew life over there was metaphorically sh*t but with actual human effluence falling from the sky it sounds like the end of days!

https://www.julie4sunderland.co.uk/urgent_revamp_needed_at_sunderland_s_train_station

Grand Central trains were forced to move platforms due to the sewage problem, and areas were cordoned off. Human faeces, however, could still be seen lying in puddles of fluid.

This situation was totally unacceptable and, after learning of the issue, I stepped in

;D

Aye. A bit further around the ubend as someone said yesterday.

Speaking of which, did anyone hear about this...apparently the bogs at sunderland station went haywire last week and started leaking sewage onto the commuters waiting on the platform below. I knew life over there was metaphorically sh*t but with actual human effluence falling from the sky it sounds like the end of days!

https://www.julie4sunderland.co.uk/urgent_revamp_needed_at_sunderland_s_train_station

Grand Central trains were forced to move platforms due to the sewage problem, and areas were cordoned off. Human faeces, however, could still be seen lying in puddles of fluid.

This situation was totally unacceptable and, after learning of the issue, I stepped in

;D

It's like Mack Sennett created Sunderland.

That keeper for them really is horrific

You should see their other one, makes Ruiter look like Gordon Banks.

Lonergan staying at Leeds

Adam Pope

BBC West Yorkshire Sport

Leeds United goalkeeper Andy Lonergan’s move to Sunderland is OFF. He will rejoin the Leeds squad.... unless anything happens in the window!

:lol:

In

Jake Clarke-Salter (Loan from Chelsea)

Kazenga LuaLua (Free, 6 month contract)

Out

Tom Beadling (Loan to Dunfermline – but out of contract at end of season)

Mika Domingues (released)

Lewis Grabban (Loan terminated)

James Vaughan (Wigan, reported £300K)

They’re going down aren’t they 😂😂😂

Guest firetotheworks

I don't feel sorry for them specifically or anything, but as a collective, North East football, man. What a mess we're all in, we all deserve better for what we're putting in.

I don't feel sorry for them specifically or anything, but as a collective, North East football, man. What a mess we're all in, we all deserve better for what we're putting in.

The nations dingleberry. We don't even seem to produce many players of note.

Guest firetotheworks

The nations dingleberry. We don't even seem to produce many players of note.

No different to normal, they're probably all at other academies. Michael Carrick should have been our midfielder for years, like. It's embarrassing the players we've thrown away or ignored.

Aye.

Villa absolutely hoarding players. Be hilarious if we get another Brewcie bonus at the end of the season.

Wow just saw Villa's form they've won their last 5 games, looks like they will comfortably make at least the playoffs now.

Aiden McGeady still with them? Should be relegated for that alone :)

His attitude absolutely reeks apparently :lol:

What a shocker. Left quite a mark as a grade A kernt in these here parts. Played for the pigs to boot. That's it, they must go down, like :lol:

Watford confirm N'dong signing, loan with view to permenant deal, doesn't help Sunderland's finances a whole lot. The loan fee though may allow them to bring someone in as a replacement.

The 30 million they got for Pickford in the summer should have done that. Short will pocket the loan fee.

They are wanking themselves silly over Liverpool youngsters and shit keepers