sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How good are Gooch and Honeyman, who seem to be the pick of their youngsters ? They PL capable players ? I've not seen either of them play at all.

Gooch is the better of the two, both will be mid table championship players imo. Still better than most of League one. Add Asoro, McNair, love and Watmore if he recovers from injury and they’ve a good young core to build around next year.

That's if they hang onto them of course, suddenly bigger clubs like Brentford and Bristol City will be hoovering up their talented youngsters :)

How many lifelines have these cunts been handed by the other shit around them this season and each and every time they’re too shit to capitalize on it :lol:. It is hilarious.

It's been an amazingly bad season down there in that division. They can get a maximum of 45 points, if they got that they would have an excellent chance of staying up last year they would have been 6 points behind Blackburn who went down !

They'd lose another 5m per year in centralised payments by dropping according to the chron. Just over 1m a year in league one, compared to the 150m they got for finishing bottom of the prem  :cheesy: Still due 30m in parachute payments no matter the league, 15m the following season.

They'd lose another 5m per year in centralised payments by dropping according to the chron. Just over 1m a year in league one, compared to the 150m they got for finishing bottom of the prem  :cheesy: Still due 30m in parachute payments no matter the league, 15m the following season.

Theyll have to pay daft cunts off like Rodwell and Cattermole. Oh what a mess.

How good are Gooch and Honeyman, who seem to be the pick of their youngsters ? They PL capable players ? I've not seen either of them play at all.

Gooch is the better of the two, both will be mid table championship players imo. Still better than most of League one. Add Asoro, McNair, love and Watmore if he recovers from injury and they’ve a good young core to build around next year.

Gooch's father did a session with my son's club here in Santa Cruz, CA. His coach was telling them how it was proof they could all aspire to play at the top level.  My son said "Yeah, but Sunderland are crap."

Gooch's father did a session with my son's club here in Santa Cruz, CA. His coach was telling them how it was proof they could all aspire to play at the top level.  My son said "Yeah, but Sunderland are crap."

You really need to show some positive re-enforcement with your son after that, did you buy him a new Xbox one X ?

They must be close to administration if they go down like? Isn't he even trying to sell the club for the value of it's debt?

No chance until summer 19 (when the external debt is due) at the earliest. Even then, the cost-cutting measures they have put in place have probably secured against it. It’ll be interesting to see how those measures continue in to League One. Certainly can’t see any significant transfer fees being paid.

http://i65.tinypic.com/343q5iu.png

"Well strictly speaking, AJ had Epibeliophelia, or at worst Hebpobephilia, either way it's nothing more than a natural urge in adult males towards a younger group, and can't be classed as dirty noncing. I just burst out fingering a 14 year old (which is fine - see previous caveats)"

Dangernons, 2015 - present

Epibeliophelia.

Trying to imagine this in their accent has just given me nausea and a headache. Ta for that.

I like the way they display their brutal ignorance of anything outside wearside by assuming there are tigers in Africa.

Exactly, thick as mince. Can a human even outrun a Tiger???

Arnly the Black Ones, Marra.

Dear god, that thread. :idiot2:

Can't wait for the local news coverage next season.

*couple of minutes showing ours and Boro's goals and snippet of the manager interviews*

"Elsewhere in the North-East, Sunderland were held to a one-all draw at fellow mid-table battlers Fleetwood, Carlisle beat Morecambe by two goals to nil, while in the National League, Hartlepool lost one nil at Bromley and Gateshead beat league leaders Tranmere two one".

That's where they will be.