sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I still think with Moyes in charge they will be better.

Based on what?

Moyes being significantly better than Allardyce, and has proven he can improve teams with limited funding from the lower end of the league. Plus I am not desperate to see them fail, like some on here :lol:

Cut to safc changing room on saturday

"Hi, I'm Donald Love"......And I'm Paddy McNair"

"And together we are....."

"Love is in the Nair!"

"Is Fellaini coming too?"

"Of course he f*cking isn't, you're sunderland. Its 'Love is in the Nair' and if you f*ckers don't like it, tough sh*t"

After the last couple of months with all the s*** they've given us, how any mag wouldn't want them to fail is beyond me

We should want that regardless unless them winning would benefit us!

Mackems seem obsessed with signing Man Utd cast-offs, been doing it for years now.

Proven quality.

These ones don't even come with a Champions League medal like big bad Wesley Brown.

Oh i know, i was being sarky. They are bottom of the barrel signings. 

Mackems seem obsessed with signing Man Utd cast-offs, been doing it for years now.

Proven quality.

These ones don't even come with a Champions League medal like big bad Wesley Brown.

I know you know.

Proven quality.

I know you know.

We all know. Even the poor sunderland fans.

I still think with Moyes in charge they will be better.

Based on what?

Moyes being significantly better than Allardyce, and has proven he can improve teams with limited funding from the lower end of the league. Plus I am not desperate to see them fail, like some on here :lol:

Why arent you? I wanna see them fold

After the last couple of months with all the s*** they've given us, how any mag wouldn't want them to fail is beyond me

Klaus seems to love them.im with you, its odd, is this klaus a mackem?

Aye, im pretty sure he is

This place is becoming more like RTG every day  :lol: try to give an objective opinion and I am accused of being a mackem.

It's getting ridiculous, every post is just getting worse and worse, and like you say it's becoming very RTG in the level of obsession.

People also want to slate Stray Mackem at every opportunity, and want him to bite just so he can get banned, and they can act high and mighty.

This place is becoming more like RTG every day  :lol: try to give an objective opinion and I am accused of being a mackem.

It's getting ridiculous, every post is just getting worse and worse, and like you say it's becoming very RTG in the level of obsession.

People also want to slate Stray Mackem at every opportunity, and want him to bite just so he can get banned, and they can act high and mighty.

Both mackems are decent lads IMO. No need.

Not happy if we sell Kone and McNair is his replacement...

No idea why I picked the username either tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he is the replacement you'll be significantly weaker at the back. Surely Moyes will look to splash some cash on a better replacement though and have McNair as backup?