sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think she's getting £50,000 of her £62,000 court and lawyer fees from him, that's it. Wouldn't be surprising to see a civil suit soon

She's not getting anything, the costs go to the prosecution. She's a victim, she hasn't paid any fees. There won't be a civil action.

Can she sue for damages?

Are the people sticking up for him on Facebook mostly women?

Of course! Young women who I went to school with saying it's a disgrace and calling her a slag... Funny that, they were exactly the same at that age.

Quite a lot of women with children which makes complete sense.

Of course! Young women who I went to school with saying it's a disgrace and calling her a slag... Funny that, they were exactly the same at that age.

Women hate each other so much. It's incredible.

Quite a lot of women with children which makes complete sense.

Women hate each other so much. It's incredible.

It's just idiots trying to justify a certain offensive viewpoint in any way possible, even when it makes no sense. I don't know if it's a modern phenomenon or not but it's completely ridiculous and I'm presented with it just about every day.

I think she's getting £50,000 of her £62,000 court and lawyer fees from him, that's it. Wouldn't be surprising to see a civil suit soon

She's not getting anything, the costs go to the prosecution. She's a victim, she hasn't paid any fees. There won't be a civil action.

Can she sue for damages?

Not sure. I wouldn't have thought so, it's just generally not something that happens in this country. She won't anyway though.

Contrary to popular belief on Facebook, there's not big money to be made from being a victim of crime. Even if you're burgled and they catch him, you'll be lucky if he's ordered to pay back the full amount of the losses.

Can she sue for damages?

Not sure. I wouldn't have thought so, it's just generally not something that happens in this country. She won't anyway though.

Contrary to popular belief on Facebook, there's not big money to be made from being a victim of crime. Even if you're burgled and they catch him, you'll be lucky if he's ordered to pay back the full amount of the losses.

But according to Facebook she knew what she was doing and is going to sue him for £1million. Are you saying I shouldn't believe everything I read on Facebook?