sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quite satisfying reading the deranged maniacs weeping and wailing on the "appeal" page on Facebook.

Best part is that the judge remarked that they'd contributed to his sentence with their bizarre vitriol.

Regarding the case against him, I assume every single piece of evidence and witness statements weren't all made public. Those fools defending him won't have seen or heard all the evidence.

What sort of person publicly sides with a person who has pleaded guilty to what he has?

Has the victim actually sued him over this? Loads of idiots on FB saying they're furious as "she knew what she was doing and seen £££s"... They "feel sorry for the lad"  :kasper: :kasper:

I have seen nothing to say she is getting any financial reimbursement from him...

Has the victim actually sued him over this? Loads of idiots on FB saying they're furious as "she knew what she was doing and seen £££s"... They "feel sorry for the lad"  :kasper: :kasper:

I have seen nothing to say she is getting any financial reimbursement from him...

http://i.imgur.com/4Kho5gE.gif

Imagine feeling sorry for a bloke who consciously groomed a school girl :lol:

I look forward to their sympathies being replicated when a similar crime occurs in the future.  Some of them definitely won't be all 'HANG THE BASTARD!111!!.  SHARE IF YOU THINK THIS IS A DISGRASE!'

6 years in prison for Adam Johnson when real pedos who do hurt and leave there victims traumatised get nowt! What a load of crap!

:lol:

There's that many paedos in Sunderland there's layers of granularity to this apparently.

Eye opener this :lol:

Imagine feeling sorry for a bloke who consciously groomed a school girl :lol:

I look forward to their sympathies being replicated when a similar crime occurs in the future.  Some of them definitely won't be all 'HANG THE BASTARD!111!!.  SHARE IF YOU THINK THIS IS A DISGRASE!'

:lol: Definitely, they're the exact same people who 'out' paedos on Facebook. Fucking morons man.

I think she's getting £50,000 of her £62,000 court and lawyer fees from him, that's it. Wouldn't be surprising to see a civil suit soon

She's not getting anything, the costs go to the prosecution. She's a victim, she hasn't paid any fees. There won't be a civil action.