sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure if this has been posted previously but it sums up their transfer dealings perfectly.

Their scouting department has been horrific, no wonder they are a mess financially as well as on the pitch. We may have had a flawed plan to transfers prior to Rafa, but at least there was a plan there, that financially worked out pretty well. With Sunderland scatter gun approach is the only way to sum it up, add in a few loans and that's their plan, if you can call it that.

8 points off safety already. 

Unlikely they'll be lighting up Penshaw monument or flying any planes across Newcastle for "winning" 17th place this season.

and with a worse goal difference, so basically 9 points.

There is a 25 page thread on RTG at the moment discussing the takeover of some Chinese consortium.

This all came about from a vague report in The Sun some weeks ago with no credible evidence or quotes, someone decided to make up further info about this story and now they're all pinning their hopes on it. Again, with no credible evidence.

In fact, there is not a single news outlet in the world reporting this Chinese consortium are buying the mackems - but they're still all going for it :lol:

Oh and Mitro's a "lads fan" - http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mitros-on-fire-but-didnt-he-supported-sunderland-though.1292230/

Well we were in for him at 1 point, might be something in it like but looks like we turned him down.

:lol: :lol:

Why do they always make up stories about people with a connection to Newcastle being massive lads fans in the past?

Weirdest fans going.

Credit where it is due, RTG's thread: Mitros on Fire - But did'nt he supported Sunderland though??

is pure comedy gold. Terry Chippie character is awesome, up there with the best of Bhoy wonder (my personal favourite funny man here), though a different genre of comedy more Bobby Thompson meets Paul Calf. Even funnier that some posters appear to miss the point/react.

As well as 'the others', there are some funny posts on there, re players praying: "If there was a god helping all these players, it'd be cheating. Should call their bluff and ban them for use of performance enhancing sky wizards." Tickled me.

Credit where it is due, RTG's thread: Mitros on Fire - But did'nt he supported Sunderland though??

is pure comedy gold. Terry Chippie character is awesome, up there with the best of Bhoy wonder (my personal favourite funny man here), though a different genre of comedy more Bobby Thompson meets Paul Calf. Even funnier that some posters appear to miss the point/react.

Best poster on tinternet Terry, deserves his own column in Viz. Some of his characters man - Imran O'Grady :lol:

I hope Terry actually is a Mag and signs up here.  :lol:

What are a few Serbian lads doing in a bar in the south of the region?

Well i would have thought that was pretty obvious. Leeds has a big established Serbian community and they were up visiting Imran and his brother Declan. One of the Serb lads, (Branko), done boxing in the past too, (like Imran ' Chapeltown Cuffer' O'Grady), he was known as the 'Farsley Floorer'. Anyway, they were massive Red Star Fans and loved the lads too.

I hope Terry actually is a Mag and signs up here.  :lol:

What are a few Serbian lads doing in a bar in the south of the region?

Well i would have thought that was pretty obvious. Leeds has a big established Serbian community and they were up visiting Imran and his brother Declan. One of the Serb lads, (Branko), done boxing in the past too, (like Imran ' Chapeltown Cuffer' O'Grady), he was known as the 'Farsley Floorer'. Anyway, they were massive Red Star Fans and loved the lads too.

Imran and his brother Declan :lol: RTG seems hilarious tbf

Guest firetotheworks

I had the misfortune of engaging with a mackem today. Apparently its all good and well going up, but we will have a Championship squad needing a huge overhaul just to even try staying up. This was followed by if we are racing away with it in the New Year Rafa will think his job is done and could well be tempted by bigger clubs.

I tried to inform this person that although our squad does contain Championship level players, given the manager we have and the s**** that is the Premier League 8 downwards, it shouldn't be too much of a problem to simply survive given that the mackems have done it time and time again.

As for Rafa leaving, to where I asked? Spain he replied. But his family are settled in England, his daughter studies here in the N.E... but but but he replied back, if a top club form La Liga come calling he'd walk there.

This despite the same idiot proclaiming that Rafa is s*** these days, who didn't build on his success at Liverpool.

Honestly, I've never met a more moronic fan in my life when it comes to us and he's actually a canny bloke, a die hard mackem who has been going 30 plus years.

To be fair, he reckons they are f***ed long-term with ES in charge whether they stay up or not. If they go down that's them down for a long time he believes. He doesn't blame Moyes either, he says the rot started with MON spending f*** loads and not bothering with training and coaching etc.

their all brain dead

Irony.

:lol:

Following the edit, I need to ask -

Where all brain dead?

there all brain dead

Ah okay.

:lol: