sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think their stupidity level just got higher, that's why they're getting more posts about them in here. It finally feels like their year and they're out swinging about our squad and "Prem" football like it's the be all and end all, we're in a tin pot league (that ironically they'll be stinking up next year and the foreseeable). For once they're the media circus and we're not and for all the mickey taking we've endured they deserve some back.

But aye attendance patter is a bit yawn, pink seat jibes accepted.

I think there may be some misunderstanding regarding the "attendance patter". Who really cares ? Most realise that the 2,000 or so who watch Crawley Town, for example, are as good and arguably more committed than the 50,000 who watch us.

What makes it different with the mackems is that they obsess about attendances, particularly ours. They have threads about attendances, they constantly define and redefine imaginary geographic borders to show they are bigger than us and then in almost the same breath use those same "boundaries" as an excuse for their inferior crowds. They make ridiculous claims that all the red and whites they know go to games but the "mags" they know dont. Figure that out ? They constantly pat themselves on the back about having such great support when gate receipts  prove that many are using free tickets.

The holy grail of having a higher average than Newcastle never happens, even when we're a division below, and it drives many of them insane.

Nah, I don't think anyone is really that bothered, but their sensitivity just makes it easy for us to turn it round and use it as another thing to rip the piss out of them about.

the irony of  some posters about this thread when a lot of their posts are in this thread  :lol:

no likey and all that, dont respond  :naughty:

i never complain at any poster, they can post what they like as long as its in the rules as many times as they feel, its up to them.weird how it bugs people about posts from a complete stranger on the internet,  about football and our biggest rivals  :lol:    just use the ignore function, i do.

the irony of  some posters about this thread when a lot of their posts are in this thread  :lol:

i never complain at any poster, they can post what they like as long as its in the rules as many times as they feel, its up to them.weird how it bugs people about posts from a complete stranger on the internet,  about football and our biggest rivals  :lol:    just use the ignore function, i do.

There's an ignore function?

There's an ignore function?

absolutely, its great, i think those who don't like me for some weird reason will know they are on it, you can choose to read the comments they make or not if you so wish, as you can see you aint on it  :lol:

Can't wait to see these f*** wits come to my work tomorrow. Can't work out if I'll be giving them a round of applause and a thumbs up or heckling the f***ers and laughing my tits off.

Just burst out laughing.

Guest neesy111

Can't wait to see these fuck wits come to my work tomorrow. Can't work out if I'll be giving them a round of applause and a thumbs up or heckling the fuckers and laughing my tits off.

You must work for Nissan then.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/this-place-really-does-have-an-inferiority-complex.1292041/page-19

we spent 50 million so we are bound to win the league

ok.............i will put this in simple terms for our idiotic thick cunt mackem friends

you go to the shop and spend £50 and they refund you £80 for old purchases, how much is in ya pocket? how much have you spent, or made?

fucking mugs  :iamwithstupid:        Dangermag

This is what I meant by posters really going out of their way to find stuff to post in here

Like stumbling upon it on Twitter and copying and pasting it on here is "going out of their way"?

Plus going on RTG to find what a certain user has said about us, reading the whole thread and then posting it here.

Hilarious that shintonsghost is calling Sunderland fans 'thick c***s' and using money to prove his point after his recent posts.