sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surely at some point he needs to recognise the inherent future danger in declaring that the only thing that matters in terms of our rivalry is which division we're each in.

The thing which tickles me is that they don't see any inconsistency or hypocrisy in stuff they write between one post and the next. Most blame Rafa for our relegation (I know many are just on the windup but some aren't) when he only had 10 games, yet they are now saying if Allardyce came back he would have nowt to lose, as if he fails to keep them up in 28 games it would be blamed on Moyes.

On a similar note they say Rafa took us down as he couldn't beat them, Norwich or Villa, whilst not recognising that two of those were in his first three games, and after he sorted us out he took twelve points from the last six. Sam lost eight out of his first eleven games but apparently allowing a manager time to sort out someone else's team doesn't seem to apply to Rafa?

Comedy Gold on Total Sport tonight. A Sunderland fan giving Marco abuse for his views that fans should not leave the ground early. He had a 2 minute rant about how Marco didn't use the word 'indictment' in the correct context.

Haha, heard that on my way home. Best bit was when 'Malcolm' started ranting... "You phoned me, I didn't want to be on".... until the presenter said, "Malcolm, you called us last night, and when you didn't have time to get on, you asked us to ring you tonight" :lol:

Marco was right on the defensive... saying he was being insulted, and all sorts. Think it was implied the only reason MG stays for full matches at Sunlun is because he gets his ticket free.

Makes sense, give any "new" manager a "easy" game v Hull.

Hull as predicted at the start of the season will be their first win, nailed on, hope im wrong.Ive still got a horrible feeling these cunts will survive, Fat Sam will return and save them somehow.

I just cant get excited yet

Such a weird vibe in this thread.

You realize if y'all stop obsessing about them here, and overall, they'll just fade away, right? They're a nothing club and the sooner we stop propping them up with our self-aggrandizing talk (all the hope they have), the sooner they just go off in to the ether of the football league.

There should be zero threads on a Newcastle board about Sunderland. They're not worth it. And the sooner that we stop talking about them, the sooner everyone else will as well.

Such a weird vibe in this thread.

You realize if y'all stop obsessing about them here, and overall, they'll just fade away, right? They're a nothing club and the sooner we stop propping them up with our self-aggrandizing talk (all the hope they have), the sooner they just go off in to the ether of the football league.

There should be zero threads on a Newcastle board about Sunderland. They're not worth it. And the sooner that we stop talking about them, the sooner everyone else will as well.

Says the person who's opened the thread, read right the way through it and then posted on it.

Football is all about rivalries and tribalism. It's one of the things that makes it great and sets it apart from all other sports.