sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is what I meant by posters really going out of their way to find stuff to post in here

Why do you get so upset bonny lad at my posts?

You are becoming a bit creepy man,  just put me on ignore if you dont like them, i didnt go out of my to find links it was on a site i was reading, the relevance to it is that an unbiased fan called sunlun a shithole, music to my ears.

Weirdo

Imagine if they went into administration and got deducted 9 points.

Id be amazed if the PL let any club go into administration, wont happen.

However if they go down then it will be a disaster for them if whats coming out is true.

Southampton ?

Imagine if they went into administration and got deducted 9 points.

Id be amazed if the PL let any club go into administration, wont happen.

However if they go down then it will be a disaster for them if whats coming out is true.

The PL and even the FA don't give a fuck. So many teams have hit the wall, Leeds a number of times, fuck just look at Portsmouth who's financial struggles started in the PL. If Sunderland or any other team hit the wall and went bust then the PL would wheel it out in front of the camera's 'look at the poor fans, could be the last game they ever play'. If you were a PL club then I would imagine that you would stand a good chance of someone taking over you, who you get then is anyone's guess, but I would imagine the chances of ceasing to be would be low, that is after all your players and assets have been sold though.

It's ridiculous that a club who've been on the Premier League gravy train for a decade should be in financial trouble like. It's hardly like they overspend or anything like Leeds and Portsmouth did.

They haven't overspent, but they spent and sold badly - which i think is the part of the problem. Paying high fees for players, then getting lower fees when they shift them on.

Then there is all the compensation to sacked managers (and their staff), then costs of recruiting new will all add to it.

Gabbiadini on TS also suggested they are still paying part of the wages of players like Lens who are out on loan.... and possibly paying the transfer fee installments of players they've since moved on, too.

If that and those cryptic tweets by Nick Barnes are true, then they really could be in the brown stuff..... Nice. :mackems:

I think the saner, sensible mackems out there (i.e. not the ones on RTG) would easily admit that a relegation is needed to clear out some of their shitty dead wood. They've been in this same awful scenario for about six seasons and nothing has changed or improved under any of the previous managers.

When you have assets you can sell for big money to help absorb a relegation and fund a promotion push then I'd agree. That's where we've been lucky on both counts the last two relegations. They don't have many (any?) that they could go and sell for £15m-£20m, they don't have the regular paying customer coming through the gates, and financially they're weak. They need to stay up to survive imo because I could see them dropping and not coming back for a while.

It's ridiculous that a club who've been on the Premier League gravy train for a decade should be in financial trouble like. It's hardly like they overspend or anything like Leeds and Portsmouth did.

They have wasted millions on utter dross. They could of spent 20% of what they have in the last 20 years and not had a worse squad

The state.

why do fans dig these links up  joeyt?  :lol:  :p

excellent, what a bunch of thick c***s

Good god is that an actual person!  :lol: :frantic:

2 of Sunderlands finest there for you. Regularly seen in the glass spider on the prowl for cubs

What a disgusting set of women and that accent my god its like fingernails down a blackboard stuff

The state.

why do fans dig these links up  joeyt?  :lol:  :p

excellent, what a bunch of thick c***s

Good god is that an actual person!  :lol: :frantic:

2 of Sunderlands finest there for you. Regularly seen in the glass spider on the prowl for cubs

What a disgusting set of women and that accent my god its like fingernails down a blackboard stuff

I didn't realise they didn't have dentists in Sunderland.