sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much did we pay for Cabella and Thauvin?  Even worse signings than anything they've made.

Not really when we've got around 80%+ back on what we paid for them. Sunderland almost never make any money on their sales.

Aren't we basically giving them to OM for free?

How much did we pay for Cabella and Thauvin?  Even worse signings than anything they've made.

Not really when we've got around 80%+ back on what we paid for them. Sunderland almost never make any money on their sales.

Aren't we basically giving them to OM for free?

No. Why would you even think that was the case? As if Mike Ashley would sanction that.

Going to Sunderland's home game against Southampton when I'm back in Newcastle in 3 weeks. :lol: Hoping like f*** I get an away ticket, I see Southampton's away tickets tend to go on general sale.

More chance you'll get a home ticket.

Going to Sunderland's home game against Southampton when I'm back in Newcastle in 3 weeks. :lol: Hoping like f*** I get an away ticket, I see Southampton's away tickets tend to go on general sale.

More chance to get a FREE home ticket!

Yep. Look after yourself though, make sure you fit in with locals, i.e. alternate between moaning and silence and never watch more than 40 mins of each half.

Just been browsing RTG to try and establish how f***ed they'd be if they went down...

Apparently they are making the third highest interest payments in the PL (only Man Utd and Arsenal above them). I thought their debt was all owed to Short, but that'd suggest that a very large amount of it is owed externally.

How f***ed would they be if they go down? Is administration genuinely a possibility?

EDIT - I've also just read that Defoe has a relegation release clause where he can move for free if they are relegated, which goes some way to explain why West Ham wont put a big bid in - they can get him for free in May. :laugh:

Just been browsing RTG to try and establish how f***ed they'd be if they went down...

Apparently they are making the third highest interest payments in the PL (only Man Utd and Arsenal above them). I thought their debt was all owed to Short, but that'd suggest that a very large amount of it is owed externally.

How f***ed would they be if they go down? Is administration genuinely a possibility?

I'd just totally burst out laughing if this happened.

Please god let it happen.

EDIT - I've also just read that Defoe has a relegation release clause where he can move for free if they are relegated, which goes some way to explain why West Ham wont put a big bid in - they can get him for free in May. :laugh:

Jermaine Lens is on loan at Fenerbahce and he was quoted as saying it would be better for him if Sunderland went down as it would improve his chances of staying in Turkey permanently. Defoe really needs to adopt this mercenary attitude if he wants a dream move to London.

Imagine living your life constantly thinking about your local rivals? :lol:

the banter that sima is having in that thread. :lol:

That thread is just vile. I know Sima is trying to be rational with them but what's the point?  If you were in the same bar or place as those inbred fuckwits you'd just give them a wide berth,not try to engage with them, so why bother on a forum?

On a brighter note Terry's Chippie is back on there today. Class!