sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Sunderland mates seems to think selling PVA is a good profit on a 'defensive liability'. They're used to watching those I guess.

I've had the honour of seeing PvA play for four different clubs (incl. Vitesse) and I have to say that the fee is utter insanity - I was looking for a decimal point.

Sky EPL figures down 25% since 2013 - this has got to go 'pop!' some time...

Well I agree with this but the effect is still selling one of their two acceptable players when they're deep in a relegation battle.

Betrayed at what? He became a household name and achieved something that someone of his average ability had no right to achieve. They upgraded on him, won't sell to a rival club, boo fucking hoo that's football. Maybe if he lowers his wages a fair bit then more clubs would pay the fee.

Guest Howaythetoon

If Moyes keeps them up, I can see him dong a solid and steady job there. Not quite Everton like, but Hughes at Stoke. And that would be huge success for them. I get the feeling their owner would welcome a relegation, however...

Can see these staying up now with all that Premiership experience* they have in the squad.

*Old ages f***ers who have been around for as long as I remember and never retire even though they are clearly past any type of decent footballing ability.