sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen this pic posted again on FB... be funny to see how long before it gets changed/removed.  :lol:

18157403_1538247199552654_6964242485642981824_n.jpg?oh=e39ee695bf970ed04690ad032b97d11c&oe=597B477F

I say removed, as prime advertising in the Ponteland Airport must cost them a fair whack?

Fuck me thats so hilarious now they are relegated and we have took their place :lol:

We should put a giant Newcastle advert up at their airport. That'll show em'!

I wonder if they ever do get an airport and it isn't built on the High Street if they will call it Sunderland Airport?

I remember when Niall Quinn and that Irish consortium bought them they were talking about chartering dozens of planes to fly fans in from Ireland to every home game and they were going to use Wessington Way as the runway.

I remember when Niall Quinn and that Irish consortium bought them they were talking about chartering dozens of planes to fly fans in from Ireland to every home game and they were going to use Wessington Way as the runway.

Did he say that just before he went for a drive?

Weird them talking about Brentford's Jota like he was only signed in January :idiot2:

Also:

"When Georgi Wijnaldum, Xherdan Shaqiri and Dimitri Payet all moved to mid-tier Premier League clubs who previously didn’t have the clout attract them, naturally others lost their place in the world’s most expensive league two years ago."

Couldn't even go one fucking article without a sly dig :lol:

Just seen this pic posted again on FB... be funny to see how long before it gets changed/removed.  :lol:

18157403_1538247199552654_6964242485642981824_n.jpg?oh=e39ee695bf970ed04690ad032b97d11c&oe=597B477F

I say removed, as prime advertising in the Ponteland Airport must cost them a fair whack?

Just looking at this again, as well as '1973' in their phone number, they also have 9-1.  ;D :cheesy:

Unbelievable, and most definitely deliberate.

Just looking at this again, as well as '1973' in their phone number, they also have 9-1.  ;D :cheesy:

Unbelievable, and most definitely deliberate.

Can't believe they missed a chance to get a '386' (FTM) in there. Bewwwwwww.

That poster is so small time and typical of them.

tbh the only surprise is that it doesn't have sunderland players with manyoo/chelsea players in the frame as well as they're only advertising themselves as a way to access seeing those players :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

To think many a Toon fan would have loved to have seen him here. He's as big a fraud as Pardew and as funny as it is for us, for the mackems he is a disgrace.