sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

See Moyes has refused to pledge his future beyond this season, that'd be a shame I think he's the right man to lead them right back where they belong, league 1.

Also they're still trying to convince themselves we're going to get punished by the FA for the HMRC raids citing Rangers as an example of what we should expect :lol: :lol: :lol: straw clutching at its finest right there.

Absolutly love how much this is killing them

It's certainly the cherry on top of the cake.

People will say its obsession but im really not bothered :lol:

They really thought they were going to kick on and be a midtable table, they 'relegated us' and now a year on Sunlans going down and the mags are going up :lol:

See Moyes has refused to pledge his future beyond this season, that'd be a shame I think he's the right man to lead them right back where they belong, league 1.

Also they're still trying to convince themselves we're going to get punished by the FA for the HMRC raids citing Rangers as an example of what we should expect :lol: :lol: :lol: straw clutching at its finest right there.

If nothing comes of all this hmrc stuff, I guarantee rtg will write a letter to the fa.

RTG now claiming that they are waiting for relegation to be confirmed, where the 50% pay cut takes place, so that they can sack Moyes for half price :mackems:

Tbf this is what I've been saying all along, no point sacking him now and pay full price. His contract is either halved or he can go for nowt. Not sure he'd take the latter, but everyone has that 50% clause.

Can these lot be officially flushed today?

Edit: Here we go

Sunderland will be relegated to the Sky Bet Championship if they lose to Bournemouth and Hull get at least a point against Southampton. If the Black Cats and Hull both lose, a Swansea win at Manchester United on Sunday would seal the fate of David Moyes' team.

Total sport last night, some mackem phoned in to have a rant about Moyes... declaring he wasn't renewing his ST next season, and wouldn't be going back until Moyes has gone.

Then Bennett asked... "are you going tomorrow?"

Mackem: "yes"

They were creased at it on the show.

Mackems fuming on Talk Sport this morning. They were messaging in saying Sunderland are the bigger team because they have more titles, one even said Moyes will stay as he's going to get the money from player sales and parachute payments.

RTG now claiming that they are waiting for relegation to be confirmed, where the 50% pay cut takes place, so that they can sack Moyes for half price :mackems:

Tbf this is what I've been saying all along, no point sacking him now and pay full price. His contract is either halved or he can go for nowt. Not sure he'd take the latter, but everyone has that 50% clause.

That's IF Sunderland thought to/were able to include a relegation clause in Moyes's contract.

Personally I doubt it's there and this seems like clutching at straws to avoid the future that's staring them in the face.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk