sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Something tells me all these pro-banner people voted for Brexit.

Yeah, when it first happened a couple of his mates were threatening people on the Chronicle articles. A quick look at their profiles and its all 'stop the spread of Islam' etc etc

Just reading the comments on the chronicle site, pretty much all of them totally against it.

Then, the story link was posted on FB, and the comments under it are nearly all behind it.

As I said last night... if they insist on flying a banner over, just make a p155take, and have a laugh. Adding anything to do with caner, the kids, or charity is just trying to make us bigger/better  than the mackems, when in reality just the fact they are setting the banner/flyby up, puts them on the same level.

One of first fb comments is "Great cause chinky mate". I've realized "chinky" comes from his surname being Curry.

Also:

"Fuck the lot Darren , just go to the game and enjoy, it's only a fucking flag, not the end of the world, never heard of banter, some people need to get pissed me thinks HWTL."

Not his eyes then?

You thought Lee Charnley looked like a thumb... The clip of 'chinky'. Everything from his name to his action just screams "MONG".

There's not even words to describe my thoughts on this, it's a horrible idea and an even worse message to display. Just absolutely disgusting.

Guest alijmitchell

Maybe an alternative is to set up a rival just giving page and say this money will be donated to charity only if they cancel the fly over? I'd donate to that!

daft cunt is a scaffolder, explains absolutely everything

Bloke starts his day by going in the paper shop to buy the Sun, gets outraged at the headline, shoves it on top of dashboard of his van so everyone gets a full view, drives his van cutting off everyone during rush hour. Wolf whistles at every lass who walks past the asks her to show him her tits (30 years in the job and no girl has every done it), then proceeds to bend over and have his fat arse on display. Dinner time comes and he's sitting on the scaffolding with his legs dangling over the edge eating a bacon sarnie with bacon grease dripping onto his shirt and a lump of bread hanging off the edge of his mouth.

Fucking mess man.

Guest reefatoon

daft c*** is a scaffolder, explains absolutely everything

Bloke starts his day by going in the paper shop to buy the Sun, gets outraged at the headline, shoves it on top of dashboard of his van so everyone gets a full view, drives his van cutting off everyone during rush hour. Wolf whistles at every lass who walks past the asks her to show him her tits (30 years in the job and no girl has every done it), then proceeds to bend over and have his fat arse on display. Dinner time comes and he's sitting on the scaffolding with his legs dangling over the edge eating a bacon sarnie with bacon grease dripping onto his shirt and a lump of bread hanging off the edge of his mouth.

f***ing mess man.

You spying on him?

daft c*** is a scaffolder, explains absolutely everything

f***ing mess man.

You spying on him?

oddly specific

This is him responding on the Chronicle article to people saying it is a bad idea.

You just can't win with stupid, like.

If the last 12 months of national and global politics have taught us anything...You absolutely can win with stupid. This bullshit idea is just that global shift in microcosm.