sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f*** me - their bitterness about Rafa is beyond belief! I can't wait for all of them to be devastated if he does walk!

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mag-meltdown.1389325/

I wonder why Rafa was at that elite coaches meeting this week if he's so shite?

They do not live in reality like. If it's NUFC related they just pretend it's bad or shite to satisfy themselves.

Disgraced footballer Adam Johnson 'in tears as prison inmates chant "rapist" every time he leaves cell'

The former England and Sunderland winger is said to be among the most hated prisoners at HM Moorland and is subjected to football-style songs about his sex crimes, it was reported

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/disgraced-footballer-adam-johnson-in-11106348

Disgraced footballer Adam Johnson 'in tears as prison inmates chant "rapist" every time he leaves cell'

The former England and Sunderland winger is said to be among the most hated prisoners at HM Moorland and is subjected to football-style songs about his sex crimes, it was reported

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/disgraced-footballer-adam-johnson-in-11106348

My heart bleeds....Disgusting bastard

The agent, who wishes to remain anonymous said: “No club in the Premier League will touch him now.

“The likelihood is he will never play top-level football again, not in the UK anyway. Maybe a lower level championship club or league one might but I doubt it.

SAFC reunion on the cards then

I wonder what the football related songs could be. :lol:

JOhnson is a peado

He wears a peado hat

He could of had an older wife

he said nah fuck that

hed rather finger a 15 yr old behind a Chinese shop

and when he gets to jail for years

well sing this song all night

I wonder what the football related songs could be. :lol:

JOhnson is a peado

He wears a peado hat

He could of had an older wife

he said nah fuck that

hed rather finger a 15 yr old behind a Chinese shop

and when he gets to jail for years

well sing this song all night

Night doesn't really rhyme does it.

The agent, who wishes to remain anonymous said: “No club in the Premier League will touch him now.

“The likelihood is he will never play top-level football again, not in the UK anyway. Maybe a lower level championship club or league one might but I doubt it.

SAFC reunion on the cards then

They'd take the cunt straight back as well if you remember what they were saying about it afterwards.

Plus he scored against the mags marra. Club legend.