sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I try not to generalise fans of specific clubs over others, but what the fuck is it with some of them and their need for constant validation through how fans of others clubs view them? :lol: It's so fucking needy.

Ah wey, our club's absolutely fucking terrible in every conceivable way, but I was talking to a Man City fan who likes us and hates the mags, so we're effectively as successful as they are.

I try not to generalise fans of specific clubs over others, but what the fuck is it with some of them and their need for constant validation through how fans of others clubs view them? :lol: It's so fucking needy.

Ah wey, our club's absolutely fucking terrible in every conceivable way, but I was talking to a Man City fan who likes us and hates the mags, so we're effectively as successful as they are.

Their identity is derived negatively, i.e. based on what it's not. "Proud to be Mackems" becomes "Proud to not be Mags."

So everyone likes them and hates us!

Ha ha ha! That forum is hilarious!

Yes, it's quite amazing how so many other club's supporters across the land love them and empathise with their paedophile and fascist sympathizing tendencies.

For all of the shit we have to endure with the Fat One, this lot have it worse and they know it. They're bang in trouble, and like Sima says this is classic 'comfort blanket' behaviour. Better that than face the crushing bleak reality of life in, and supporting, Sun'lun.

They love giving themselves a pat on the back don't they.

I love how they say we lack self awareness when it actually might be them that do

They're classy too, marra!

'MLF' always makes me laugh!

Nothing funny about being a massive fan of lads.