sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of best mates is a mackem, I asked him about the crowd in the midweek game.  He said it was just the hardcore supports left.  He was massaging me through the game.  :lol:

I would love to get a massage during a game!  Two of my most favourite things at the same time!

One of best mates is a mackem, I asked him about the crowd in the midweek game.  He said it was just the hardcore supports left.  He was massaging me through the game.  :lol:

I would love to get a massage during a game!  Two of my most favourite things at the same time!

oops  :lol:

Don't think I could do a massage like, can't think of anything less relaxing than making a stranger rub my back.

A Turkish man once dragged me over a marble table by the ankles.  Good massage like.

Nissan's shift rota was pedalled out as an excuse used to temper expectations for midweek attendances iirc.

Why are attendance comparisons still a thing? They must surely accept reality by now right [emoji38]

:spit: Hilarious!

Nightmare when the match falls when most of the lads are on backshift marra!

Don't think I could do a massage like, can't think of anything less relaxing than making a stranger rub my back.

A Turkish man once dragged me over a marble table by the ankles.  Good massage like.

Was this also at the Palladium of Shite? More interesting place than I thought!

Was this also at the Palladium of s****? More interesting place than I thought!

Turkey. Olu Deniz.

Who have these lot got today ?

Was this also at the Palladium of s****? More interesting place than I thought!

Turkey. Olu Deniz.

Who have these lot got today ?

Ull