sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quite a few of them seem to think they are about to go into Administration . . .

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/administration.1392629/

Can't see it, not yet, but heard last week that there were rumours coming out of the SoS via staff members that something was happening and it would result in job losses. It will be just that. Bain will be cutting the headcount as corporate bookings have dried up, match day is only seeing 20k or so regardless of the official figures and those who are going just aren't spending money. There's been talk of closing parts of the stadium and moving the away fans, there's also talk that land owned (i think this refers to training and academy) has already been sold and will come out in the next accounts. There's even suggestions the club doesn't even own the stadium anymore.

Whatever part of any of that is true, its a total mess, however the 40% cut in wages has saved them. Without that the club would be in Administration right now, but the wages are reportedly under £40m pa, ans while the parachute payments are still coming in there is room to downsize and keep asset stripping, selling players to recover some money back. Until that is no longer the case, or the do the unthinkable and secure a double relegation, then they'll keep doing what they're doing and avoid Admin. Though its just existing to die, there really is no hope for them until this comes to its natural end which is Administration.

I'll be delighted in even half of that is true.

Yeah, I found that hilarious, you give free tickets to anyone that will have them, you barely get 20k real folks attending, you are in the relegation places on the champo, yet this is the time to extend your ground to 60k raising the ticket price from Free to 10 pounds. Mackematics should be taught at schools, for it's comedy factor alone.

Guest Howaythetoon

That Fun88 Twitter account is hillarious. Actually good to have a sponsor that roots for us.

Is it fuck, if they sponsored the mackems they would try and take the piss out of us. Trying to ingratiate themselves with the moronic brigade of fans who lap this shit up.

I think what people are saying is it's far better than having wonga. At least they're thinking about how they come across to fans, or just thinking about it in general. Of course it's just all a marketing strategy, why wouldn't it be? But I for one am having at least 88x more fun than I did when wonga was the sponsor ?

That Fun88 Twitter account is hillarious. Actually good to have a sponsor that roots for us.

Is it f***, if they sponsored the mackems they would try and take the p*ss out of us. Trying to ingratiate themselves with the moronic brigade of fans who lap this s*** up.

Bundle of fun right here. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Is it f***, if they sponsored the mackems they would try and take the p*ss out of us. Trying to ingratiate themselves with the moronic brigade of fans who lap this s*** up.

Bundle of fun right here. :lol:

Fun hate hate

It's true like. It's a bit cynical.

Is it fuck, if they sponsored the mackems they would try and take the piss out of us. Trying to ingratiate themselves with the moronic brigade of fans who lap this shit up.

This. Think it's a bit cringey tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

No one, just not everyone likes the same things as everyone else. :lol: Corporate banter is a pet hate of mine, and it probably is for other people as well.