sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Was our highest attendance of the season...

They can not bleat on about empty seats given they fail to fill half their stadium every other week.

Trains coming down from Scotland were screwed on the day, my brother was stuck outside Berwick for 4 hours and made it for the last 80 seconds of injury time

Love the Robert avatar :lol:

They should pick up a few points in the next few fixtures like. Think they'll be up around 18th before Boro' beat them and they're sent back into a tailspin. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone on there saying they are astounded by the number of empty seats....  There was three in front of me that are usually occupied by the same three blokes so obviously season ticket holders that couldn't make the match.

Other than that the ground looked stuffed!

Idiots....

Was there any empty seats? Retards.

Was our highest attendance of the season...

They can not bleat on about empty seats given they fail to fill half their stadium every other week.

Yesterday's match was sold out weeks ago. It didn't even reach general sale. Looked packed from where I sit in the Gallowgate apart from up in Level 7 where there are always some empty seats dotted about for some reason.

Guest reefatoon

Daft c*** that he is.

Going on a rival's board and slagging your own team off comes across as some desperate attention craving prick, gagging for someone to like him.

Daft c*** that he is.

Going on a rival's board and slagging your own team off comes across as some desperate attention craving prick, gagging for someone to like him.

Or a mackem posing as a mag. You know how weird they are...

He is undoubtedly a mackem pretending to be a mag. So very sad.

:thup:

They're an odd bunch like. Remember when they went down and loads of new posters from other teams cropped up on RTG saying how much they'll miss Sunderland in the PL and how much they hate 'the mags' too :lol:

He is undoubtedly a mackem pretending to be a mag. So very sad.

:thup:

They're an odd bunch like. Remember when they went down and loads of new posters from other teams cropped up on RTG saying how much they'll miss Sunderland in the PL and how much they hate 'the mags' too :lol:

Can't wait to see the same thing from championship fans this season when they go down to League One.

Hopefully they've at least a quarter of a brain cell this time to not make it obvious it's Sunderlands fans pretending to be other fans by using Mackem phrases like 'Mag' :lol: I wouldn't bet on it.