sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like the cut of that bloke with the 'tache's jib.

He's probably more of an accurate representation of the average north east football fan imo.

That's the sort of thing my dad would say - "all the North East teams should be in the Premier League" but, he includes Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and Darlington in that statement... 

Me....  as long as we are I couldn't really give a crap about the others!

Just heard an interview with Grayson on the radio.  He said Mick McCarthy called him yesterday and told him that they (Sunderland) played well

He was saying it in a sort of way like he was playing down the fact that they were actually shite, because Mick McCarthy said otherwise.  All a bit weird

Just heard an interview with Grayson on the radio.  He said Mick McCarthy called him yesterday and told him that they (Sunderland) played well

He was saying it in a sort of way like he was playing down the fact that they were actually shite, because Mick McCarthy said otherwise.  All a bit weird

"You played really well mate"

http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/sarcastic/sarcastic19.gif

When a SPFL manager turns down the job in fear of his reputation being ruined, despite it only coming from a shite league, then you know it's a bad sign.

Grayson took a chance, a less stable club but one only just down from the premier league, it is his chance to manage what was a premier league club for 10 years until recently, but it's a chance he should not have taken.

Unlucky Grayson mate, but thanks for the great job you're currently doing, keep it up.