sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shrewsbury manager is interested in the job apparently.

Would be a bit mad to take it, considering they could very easily swap divisions with them at the end of the season.

Can imagine the mackems would probably quadruple his wages, at least. The might be in the s*** but they still have ample more than Shrewbury. It’s win-win for him, if he goes to the mackems and fails then he’ll get a handsome payoff and return to a League 1 or 2 job next season.

If he is successful, it could be great for his career. Even keeping the mackems up at this stage would be a mini success.

A massive risk for the mackems though, a huge gamble and they better hope it comes off.

Paul Hurst wouldn't be the worst option. Doing a great job at Shrewsbury, got Grimsby promoted back to the league prior to that.

He's young and hungry, and would be better than getting in Bally or SEWPA KEV in FFS  :lol:

He got sacked this year for struggling in the same league with one of the bigger clubs who should be doing better, and he usually needs a ton of money to do anything. Couldn't make it up. He'd be hilarious there. Also the fucking irony of it after the shite talk about the north east over the years when he was linked to us.

Just read through their discussion about Johnson there, what a weird and creepy place that forum is!  Guaranteed to be a few predators amongst that lot!

There's been 3 people lifted off there for noncing in the last few years. One of the arrests was recorded by that Dark Justice group. I won't post his username in case it gets me into bother.

No way?  Do they all still post on there aswell?

Would be a bit mad to take it, considering they could very easily swap divisions with them at the end of the season.

Can imagine the mackems would probably quadruple his wages, at least. The might be in the s*** but they still have ample more than Shrewbury. It’s win-win for him, if he goes to the mackems and fails then he’ll get a handsome payoff and return to a League 1 or 2 job next season.

If he is successful, it could be great for his career. Even keeping the mackems up at this stage would be a mini success.

A massive risk for the mackems though, a huge gamble and they better hope it comes off.

Paul Hurst wouldn't be the worst option. Doing a great job at Shrewsbury, got Grimsby promoted back to the league prior to that.

He's young and hungry, and would be better than getting in Bally or SEWPA KEV in FFS  :lol:

Would it be a good choice for him though ? No money to build, a team already down among the dead. Wouldn't he be better off waiting for an opportunity  at somewhere in a position  better than there ?

Would it be a good choice for him though ? No money to build, a team already down among the dead. Wouldn't he be better off waiting for an opportunity  at somewhere in a position  better than there ?

Fair point of course, a big risk for him.

Just read through their discussion about Johnson there, what a weird and creepy place that forum is!  Guaranteed to be a few predators amongst that lot!

There's been 3 people lifted off there for noncing in the last few years. One of the arrests was recorded by that Dark Justice group. I won't post his username in case it gets me into bother.

No way?  Do they all still post on there aswell?

Couldn't tell you mate as I don't really bother with the place. One of them was a very frequent poster on there though.

Usually I'd say it might work because of the hole that they're in. Having a manager that has the whole team fighting for him could see you survive in a league like that. But then apparently they were all behind Grayson so I guess that point doesn't stand. :lol:

They could do worse than Phil Brown I reckon. Been promoted from the Championship before and on the face of it has done a decent job at Southend. Clearly theres more to get out of those players like.

Really.....can’t get a tune out of a busted flute or juice out of a dried up orange ?

They could do worse than Phil Brown I reckon. Been promoted from the Championship before and on the face of it has done a decent job at Southend. Clearly theres more to get out of those players like.

Really.....can’t get a tune out of a busted flute or juice out of a dried up orange ?

I dont know, on paper there's players with at least some ability there. In other circumstances that squad wouldn't be second bottom of the Championship like. Having said that, its hardly that simple, it's clear that there is a massive losing mentality at the club and that goes deeper than just the playing staff.

That thread is incredible especially the last few pages  :kasper: I think several more of them will have the nonce-busters rounding them up soon - horrible pigs

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/aj-released-soon.1400543/

Tin hat firmly on but they are as bad as each other. She knew fine well what she was doing' date=' as did he. He got what he deserved but the girl is no way innocent in all this. [/quote']

I dont know, on paper there's players with at least some ability there. In other circumstances that squad wouldn't be second bottom of the Championship like. Having said that, its hardly that simple, it's clear that there is a massive losing mentality at the club and that goes deeper than just the playing staff.

Dr Z agreed but the SMB “mates” I have back home don’t know who to blame

“It’s the owner he’s not interested

It the players they wanted to play for the Manager

It’s the manager, he’s out of his depth”

I think they are a club who don’t know where they’re going (league one hopefully) we have been there but Rafa has us on the right track, they will not get that luxury but 9-1 FTM is what it’s really about ?

That thread is incredible especially the last few pages  :kasper: I think several more of them will have the nonce-busters rounding them up soon - horrible pigs

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/aj-released-soon.1400543/

Tin hat firmly on but they are as bad as each other. She knew fine well what she was doing, as did he. He got what he deserved but the girl is no way innocent in all this.

zidanny, Yesterday at 8:46 PM

That thread is sickening, the ones that realise the predator Johnson is seem to get called down, how the hell can anyone blame a 15 year old to try and absolve this piece of shit of the blame, he can rot in hell as far as I am concerned