sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just read through their discussion about Johnson there, what a weird and creepy place that forum is!  Guaranteed to be a few predators amongst that lot!

There's been 3 people lifted off there for noncing in the last few years. One of the arrests was recorded by that Dark Justice group. I won't post his username in case it gets me into bother.

Well the one I know of, his username is is real name and his avatar is his real photo, so he's not the brightest of chaps.

Was a nonce on here a while back, wasn't there?

Really? Was it that kid who looks like a Nintendo avatar? Figures.

It wasn't Figures - he's just gay.

:lol: Wanker

Short's always been a master of little PR spins while in reality making everything worse. He tries to make out that he cares, sacks the manager before a derby because he knows that one win buys him a year off from any criticism and he can continue doing fuck all. Truly a master how he placated them while running the club into the red every year and killing off all its hope. All started the year he brought in those "Proven players" in 2012.

Love it, Short getting his own back at the c***s by winding them up :lol:

He’s clear,y stopped giving a f*** long ago ;D I am starting to like him a little.

They get the same when all of Ashley's actions are clearly just to troll us, mind.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38] "i've been called sunbed, I've been called orange man"

Phil Brown has the requisite IQ to manage them tbh

[emoji38] would love to know what was going through his mind for him to land on that like.

"You beardy tw*t, pug nosed gimp, lard boy... and I go yeah, what have you ever done on telly? Nothing. So don't... absolutely flabulous".

[emoji38]

Reminds me of...