sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/south-stand-bowel-movement.1406204/page-8#post-26667060

Don't think so mate, but he wiped it on one of the ballustrades. A few minutes later another lad passed and typically rubbed his hand on it accidentally, I watched on as he looked at his hand, sniffed it and then gagged, before wiping it on his mates jacket in front.

WTF? :dowie:

Aside from laughing at the SMB, this is somewhat of a larger issue in my opinion. Far too many divvies getting absolutely shit faced on probably more than alcohol and a reduction in self policing in the crowd compared to years gone by. Where were his mates or his parents? Why didn't someone close by stop him?

Thats unreal :lol: they'll spin it saying he was a dorty mag no doubt. 

The f***ing hair man :lol:

Dirty protest?

Wonder if he's related to that David Charlton??

Chronicle have picked up on it, and reporting it today.

Daily Mirror also reporting it...filthy b****** they truly are a bunch of animals. I bet his parents are so proud hes hit the headlines

They probably bought him a new FTM Automatic watch to show how proud they were.

Looks like he's sat on the seat, rather than squatting. In which case it would have spread and smeared all over his arse cheeks?

Yeah, he hasn't thought it through really.