sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thinking about it for a bit it's wrong to label a group because of the actions of one. Like we aren't all horse punches. However there was the Sunderland train station shitter, on that site there's the story of someone having a crap in a pint glass and leaving on the bar in a club over there and I'm sure there's was stories of someone crapping on the concourse at that ground aswell as in the away end when they played here.

Begs the question of whether  it's an issue for them ?

Not sure where it happened but I have heard rumours of the food/drink kiosk and even the toilets on the upper level being shut in recent games in an effort to force season tickets holders up there to move down to the lower sections so they can completely close the upper tier.

Sad case if this is what happened and a drunken and possibly vuenrable (going by alleged stories of him) person has been forced into desperation of doing that.

Not sure where it happened but I have heard rumours of the food/drink kiosk and even the toilets on the upper level being s*** in recent games in an effort to force season tickets holders up there to move down to the lower sections so they can completely close the upper tier.

Sad case if this is what happened and a drunken and possibly vuenrable (going by alleged stories of him) person has been forced into desperation of doing that.

[emoji38]

There was a bloke having a shit at the end of Stowel street the other week after one of our games as all the fans walked past, I think he might of had explosive diarrhea

Not sure where it happened but I have heard rumours of the food/drink kiosk and even the toilets on the upper level being shut in recent games in an effort to force season tickets holders up there to move down to the lower sections so they can completely close the upper tier.

Are you defending this fellas actions?  He was probably off his tits on ket as well there is absolutely fuck all vunerable about him. The fella should be hung out to dry and put on the sex offenders list for exposing himself in a family environment and around children

Guest Howaythetoon

Sex offenders list, fuck off man :lol:

It’s a disgusting act but the kid was probably off his tits or mortal drunk or both.

It's because they are  the public shitting, relegating, nonce playing, rubbish strewing, Mag  obsessing, home hating RECORD BREAKERS.

"If you wanna beat the rest, and if you wanna douse your legs, oooh, defecations what you need"

Dirty fuckers.

:lol: :lol:

There was a bloke having a s*** at the end of Stowel street the other week after one of our games as all the fans walked past, I think he might of had explosive diarrhea

Damn. I was hoping no one seen me.

Are you defending this fellas actions?  He was probably off his tits on ket as well there is absolutely f*** all vunerable about him. The fella should be hung out to dry and put on the sex offenders list for exposing himself in a family environment and around children

Vunerable  ?

Are you defending this fellas actions?  He was probably off his tits on ket as well there is absolutely f*** all vunerable about him. The fella should be hung out to dry and put on the sex offenders list for exposing himself in a family environment and around children

Vunerable  ?

There were a few comments claiming he has some sort of problems.

Vunerable  ?

There were a few comments claiming he has some sort of problems.

That's quite a claim.

Vunerable  ?

Stupid American auto correct on this phone man its always spelling words for  me the American way

Sex offenders list, f*** off man :lol:

It’s a disgusting act but the kid was probably off his tits or mortal drunk or both.

Being on drugs or intoxicated wouldn’t be a valid excuse in court tbh.

:tickedoff:

Vunerable  ?

Stupid American auto correct on this phone man its always spelling words for  me the American way

Shit really ? Never even knew there was an American spelling. They do F up our language  :tickedoff: