sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Imagine if we had a "When Yaya Toure smashed one in from 30 yards at Wembo" thread. They're weird man. :lol:

Was one of my favourite footballing moments of the last 10 years tbf

It was hilarious. Such an outrageous strike as well.

Imagine if we had a "When Yaya Toure smashed one in from 30 yards at Wembo" thread. They're weird man. :lol:

Scared the shit out of my then 2 month old son as I cheered when I had hold of him.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/when-newcastle-nearly-won-the-league.1406648/

Why do they randomly just think of us and put s**** threads like that.

Fuck me  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Incredible!

How bitter and obsessed is that Reiver?!

Its absolutely incredible levels of bitterness from a 64yr old man. I think he came home from the social club one night to find his wife being gang fucked by a group of men wearing black and white shirts to be like he is

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/when-newcastle-nearly-won-the-league.1406648/

f*** me  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Incredible!

Its absolutely incredible levels of bitterness from a 64yr old man. I think he came home from the social club one night to find his wife being gang f***ed by a group of men wearing black and white shirts to be like he is

He is 64 years old and goes on like that?  :kasper: :kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

f*** me  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Incredible!

Its absolutely incredible levels of bitterness from a 64yr old man. I think he came home from the social club one night to find his wife being gang f***ed by a group of men wearing black and white shirts to be like he is

He is 64 years old and goes on like that?  :kasper: :kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

Yep he is 64 years old I regularly get into it with him on there for his levels of bitterness, vitriol and hatred for a man of that age to go on like that is just really weird man. Its as if theres fuck all else in life for him other than Sunderland

Must admit to feeling more relieved at that goal than anything else. Was worried after they led at HT.

What's this myth about our fans "spat at Sir Bobby Robson"? What the f***? Do they literally make up s**** to comfort themselves? Weird c***s.

Some people (all of us apparently) spat at him when he was England manager and didn't call up Keegan. Or something along those lines.

It was one person. Robson had just become England manager and dropped Keegan from his first squad, and some knacker spat at him in the West Stand iirc.

The fact that Sunderland legend Niall Quinn was gobbed on as player for them (it's in his autobiography) just gets totally glossed over/ignored.

What's this myth about our fans "spat at Sir Bobby Robson"? What the f***? Do they literally make up s**** to comfort themselves? Weird c***s.

Some people (all of us apparently) spat at him when he was England manager and didn't call up Keegan. Or something along those lines.

Weren't we all sunderland fans back then though, pre 1992?

This is true. I remember sitting in the old Fulwell Stand with my dad and brother cheering on our red and white heroes. We were all massive lads fans.

Then Keegan came along and we all went to support them instead.

Me 2. I was a MASSIVE lads fan until Keegan came along, then i f***ed them off and started supporting us mags.

Me too... And along with everyone else in weeeezeyeyerside I hated being called a Mackem back then...

What are these things actually for and in whose interest are these decisions made?

I love Newcastle but it's obviously not the best city in the world, probably not even close. And as for city of culture, Sunderland or Coventry clearly aren't the most cultured, exciting places in the country, even after all of the dressing up they do when in the running for such awards.

I'm just wondering who actually takes this stuff seriously and what the benefit is? 'Cause when I read these sorts of things I can't help but seeing the elephant in the room that nobody ever seems to address.

What are these things actually for and in whose interest are these decisions made?

I love Newcastle but it's obviously not the best city in the world, probably not even close. And as for city of culture, Sunderland or Coventry clearly aren't the most cultured, exciting places in the country, even after all of the dressing up they do when in the running for such awards.

I'm just wondering who actually takes this stuff seriously and what the benefit is? 'Cause when I read these sorts of things I can't help but seeing the elephant in the room that nobody ever seems to address.

I think the visit guides is purely just to show people alternative places than the usual tourist destinations.

The capital of culture is aimed at bringing investment to areas that need developments and refurbishment.

Is it not just given to places that need rejuvenating?