sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Hopefully, 0-9, but knowing our luck it will be 1-0"

"Knowing our luck"

Aye, a win to us will sink them further into the relegation zone.  oh wait

Why would they want it to be 9-0 to Man City? Wouldn’t that take away their top flight record away win of 9-1 they had over us back 1905?

I keep thinking that, then they draw at home to the bottom team and get thumped off a team who were out of form.

There's still some kind of misplaced belief that because it's "Sunderland" they should be able to turn it round.

Some people seem to be forgetting just how rotten their current squad is and how crippling their financial situation has become.

"Hopefully, 0-9, but knowing our luck it will be 1-0"

"Knowing our luck"

Aye, a win to us will sink them further into the relegation zone.  oh wait

Why would they want it to be 9-0 to Man City? Wouldn’t that take away their top flight record away win of 9-1 they had over us back 1905?

Football friends aren't they?

Is it just the clowns on Ready to Groom, or are they all as obsessed with us and what we're doing as they are with their own team? I don't get them at all. I mean comparing them to us on here, we have one thread that mentions them (apart from the odd comments dotted here and there). I don't think I'll ever understand them...  ???

Is it just the clowns on Ready to Groom, or are they all as obsessed with us and what we're doing as they are with their own team? I don't get them at all. I mean comparing them to us on here, we have one thread that mentions them (apart from the odd comments dotted here and there). I don't think I'll ever understand them...  ???

Tbf that’s surely down to the fact the moderation on here is good and on rtg it’s shit

Yeah, I wonder about that too. I really love our forum, and one of the reasons is the way it's organised. One thread per player, individual match threads etc but their board is just a mess of whatever random thought comes to them at that particular moment. I've seen the front page of rtg have 3 or 4 threads about the same person/match/thing rather than just have the one consolidated thread.

This comment on Shearer, man alive!! 

Yet won only one trophy. Come on marra Shearer was a very good goalscorer but not as good as Lineker, Greaves etc. For me he was a fast track bully although best of his era at it. Kane has more about him imo.

Not only palpably ridiculous but what the hell is a 'fast track bully'?  Presumably someone who was thought to have a talent for bullying and were promoted through the bullying ranks  :lol: :lol:

This comment on Shearer, man alive!! 

Yet won only one trophy. Come on marra Shearer was a very good goalscorer but not as good as Lineker, Greaves etc. For me he was a fast track bully although best of his era at it. Kane has more about him imo.

Not only palpably ridiculous but what the hell is a 'fast track bully'?  Presumably someone who was thought to have a talent for bullying and were promoted through the bullying ranks  :lol: :lol:

Backwards fuckers.

Looks like one or two of them are debating whether to deduct Shearer's free-kicks from his goals tally.

Aye, because a 30-yard free kick is less legitimate than, say, his winner v Leicester (1 yard tap-in) in the 4-3.

Guest Howaythetoon

Kane is a very very good player who I rate highly and is well on his way to becoming a world-class player, but Shearer was the complete centre-forward. Kane has more guile for me, but lacks Shearer’s aggression, hold-up play and the ability to play against a centre-half shoulder to shoulder. No one was better than Shearer at that.

Guest Howaythetoon

Looks like one or two of them are debating whether to deduct Shearer's free-kicks from his goals tally.

Aye, because a 30-yard free kick is less legitimate than, say, his winner v Leicester (1 yard tap-in) in the 4-3.

It’s like the penalty argument, a striker taking and scoring pens shocker. It’s not like it’s easy to score from 12 yards either. I want a striker that can do it all and score any type of goal, be it in open play or not.

It’s like the penalty argument, a striker taking and scoring pens shocker. It’s not like it’s easy to score from 12 yards either. I want a striker that can do it all and score any type of goal, be it in open play or not.

In all fairness I believe a professional footballer should never miss the target from a penalty, yes the keeper can save it but he should never miss that size of a target from a 12 yard dead ball situation

Guest Howaythetoon

In all fairness I believe a professional footballer should never miss the target from a penalty, yes the keeper can save it but he should never miss that size of a target from a 12 yard dead ball situation

I disagre, it’s easy to miss the target from such a close range when you invariably have to place it and with power. That’s why a lot get blasted over. Then add in the pressure factor.