sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I was on Backpage on the way back from Liverpool the other night (remember it was a 5:30 kick off, mackems were 3). We stopped at the services in Weatherby on the way back and who should happen to pull in at the services at the same time - a bus full of p*ssed up mackems.

Most of them started out not too lairy but then a few gathered outside their bus singing 6 in a row and all that. Backpage are relatively strict on not allowing drinking on the bus and there weren't too many of our lot too p*ssed so there was a bit of back and forth but Newcastle fans were being quiet and mostly ignoring.  But then another toon bus parks up, they've obviously spotted the mackems straight off and march straight into them all arms out chests up. A few scraps break out outside the bus and the mackem bus drives off sharpish with a few 40 year old geordies cocking about in front of it.  All quite amusing to watch tbh, none of them were kids.

Son and daughter were on a backpage bus and the same thing happened but said there was no trouble. Must have been a different bus. Not unexpected considering the distance they were coming back.

We'd have been parked up together but a lot of the backpage people were still inside the services when it kicked it off. Only kicked off at the buses, and only when the pissed-up geordies from another bus arrived.

Stifler - I was on bus 1.

I think these pigs will win tonight sadly! Howay Villa!

I've got a 20 on them at 3/1. All about saver bets at this stage of the season. Had 20 on Palace last night at 13/2 as well and thanks to Bet365 paying out when your team goes 2 goals up I won my bet and got the result on the pitch I was after as well!

Guest reefatoon

Be nice for them to wear half/half badges tonight in honour of hating the mags.

:lol: This wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Guest Howaythetoon

What is it with them and ex players or managers? Big Sam as owner, Gary Rowell, sewpa Kev etc. It’s like if anyone does just something that isn’t absolute shit, he’s a god to them. Fucking madness :lol: imagine if the king Reid had did for them what KK did for us, they’d probably just give him the club, the city, their wives, the fucking lot. A weird bunch they are.